Report: Leighton Meester Has Been Dating Adam Brody for Weeks
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are reportedly dating. The couple seems to keep their relationship a secret, yet they have been hanging out together quite often. A source said they fell in love with each other, adding that "they were always close and friendly."
They were spotted hugging and laughing while taking in art exhibitions at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, February 1. Earlier this year, they traveled to Bangkok together, and both were seen bowling with a group in December 2012.
Meester and Brody have been close and friendly since they played together as children of two neighbors. They played Nina Ostroff and Toby Walling in romantic comedy film "The Oranges" in 2012 alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie.
Meester, 26, is best known for playing Blair Waldorf on The CW's teen drama "Gossip Girl". Before dating Brody, she dated Aaron Himelstein from 2007 until 2012.
Brody, 33, is best known for his role as Seth Cohen on "The O.C" back in early 2000s. Formerly, Brody dated Rachel Bilson who also starred on the FOX popular TV series. They dated for three years before they split in December 2006. In 2010, Brody dated Lorene Scafaria, a 34-year-old director who's famous for writing "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" and "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers