Report: Leighton Meester Has Been Dating Adam Brody for Weeks
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are reportedly dating. The couple seems to keep their relationship a secret, yet they have been hanging out together quite often. A source said they fell in love with each other, adding that "they were always close and friendly."
They were spotted hugging and laughing while taking in art exhibitions at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, February 1. Earlier this year, they traveled to Bangkok together, and both were seen bowling with a group in December 2012.
Meester and Brody have been close and friendly since they played together as children of two neighbors. They played Nina Ostroff and Toby Walling in romantic comedy film "The Oranges" in 2012 alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie.
Meester, 26, is best known for playing Blair Waldorf on The CW's teen drama "Gossip Girl". Before dating Brody, she dated Aaron Himelstein from 2007 until 2012.
Brody, 33, is best known for his role as Seth Cohen on "The O.C" back in early 2000s. Formerly, Brody dated Rachel Bilson who also starred on the FOX popular TV series. They dated for three years before they split in December 2006. In 2010, Brody dated Lorene Scafaria, a 34-year-old director who's famous for writing "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" and "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World".
- Lady GaGa Hits Recording Studio With BloodPop, Mark Ronson and Kevin Parker
- Derek Hough Confirms He's Back on 'Dancing with the Stars', Cheryl Burke Also Returns
- Ruby Rose Splits From Girlfriend Harley Gusman
- Ariana Grande Kisses Mac Miller and Sits on His Lap at VMAs After-Party
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs