Report: Leighton Meester Has Been Dating Adam Brody for Weeks
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are reportedly dating. The couple seems to keep their relationship a secret, yet they have been hanging out together quite often. A source said they fell in love with each other, adding that "they were always close and friendly."
They were spotted hugging and laughing while taking in art exhibitions at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, February 1. Earlier this year, they traveled to Bangkok together, and both were seen bowling with a group in December 2012.
Meester and Brody have been close and friendly since they played together as children of two neighbors. They played Nina Ostroff and Toby Walling in romantic comedy film "The Oranges" in 2012 alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie.
Meester, 26, is best known for playing Blair Waldorf on The CW's teen drama "Gossip Girl". Before dating Brody, she dated Aaron Himelstein from 2007 until 2012.
Brody, 33, is best known for his role as Seth Cohen on "The O.C" back in early 2000s. Formerly, Brody dated Rachel Bilson who also starred on the FOX popular TV series. They dated for three years before they split in December 2006. In 2010, Brody dated Lorene Scafaria, a 34-year-old director who's famous for writing "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" and "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World".
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences