Report: Leighton Meester Has Been Dating Adam Brody for Weeks
Leighton Meester and Adam Brody are reportedly dating. The couple seems to keep their relationship a secret, yet they have been hanging out together quite often. A source said they fell in love with each other, adding that "they were always close and friendly."
They were spotted hugging and laughing while taking in art exhibitions at the Los Angeles County Museum of Art on Friday, February 1. Earlier this year, they traveled to Bangkok together, and both were seen bowling with a group in December 2012.
Meester and Brody have been close and friendly since they played together as children of two neighbors. They played Nina Ostroff and Toby Walling in romantic comedy film "The Oranges" in 2012 alongside Catherine Keener and Hugh Laurie.
Meester, 26, is best known for playing Blair Waldorf on The CW's teen drama "Gossip Girl". Before dating Brody, she dated Aaron Himelstein from 2007 until 2012.
Brody, 33, is best known for his role as Seth Cohen on "The O.C" back in early 2000s. Formerly, Brody dated Rachel Bilson who also starred on the FOX popular TV series. They dated for three years before they split in December 2006. In 2010, Brody dated Lorene Scafaria, a 34-year-old director who's famous for writing "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" and "Seeking a Friend for the End of the World".
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia
- 'Psychopath' Sulli Gets Blasted for Biting Her Cat
- New Romance? Shirtless Justin Bieber Enjoys Romantic Hike With This Model
- Comic-Con: 'Westworld' Season 2 Trailer Is Violence Galore
- Pics: Emily Ratajkowski Goes Topless, Parades Impressive Bum in Thong Bikini
- Song Joong Ki Reveals He Told Song Hye Kyo to Announce Their Wedding Due to Groundless Rumors