'Smash' 2.03 Preview: Karen Fears Losing Her Marilyn Role
Having just returned with its second season, "Smash" teases what's coming next on the show via a promo video. Karen's relationship with Jimmy, played by new cast member Jeremy Jordan, is one of the highlights in the sneak peek in addition to her career.
As she grows closer to Jimmy, Karen feels insecure about her part on "Bombshell". She fears that she may never play Marilyn again, but Derek convinces her he won't let that happen. However, it seems that Karen will continue to feel threatened as long as Ivy is present around her.
As for Ivy who lost the coveted role to Karen, she may take a role in a comedy play. Eileen is determined to get the fund for "Bombshell", but her effort to ask Jerry's help might not work as she gets mad at him and calls her soon-to-be ex-husband a liar.
"Smash" will return with a new episode titled "The Dramaturg" on Tuesday, February 19 at 10 P.M. on NBC. In the said outing, partnerships are tested as Eileen asks Tom and Julia to contend with an unwelcome new collaborator.
Jimmy and Kyle (Andy Mientus) prepare to present their work for the first time. Derek attempts to get Ronnie (guest star Jennifer Hudson) back on his side, while Ivy finds it hard to move on, but help from an old friend might take her one step closer to her dream.
- Ivanka Trump's Brother-In-Law Joshua Kushner Joined Women's March on Washington
- Like It or Not, Donald Trump's Inauguration Draws Second Biggest Ratings in 36 Years
- Madonna Defends 'Blowing Up the White House' Remark as Secret Service Is Planning to Investigate Her
- Is 'Once Upon a Time' Preparing a Musical Episode in Season 6?
- 'Split' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Hits $1 Billion Worldwide
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- The Weeknd's 'Starboy' Stays at No. 1, The xx's 'I See You' Nabs Second Place on Billboard 200
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video