'Smash' 2.03 Preview: Karen Fears Losing Her Marilyn Role
Having just returned with its second season, "Smash" teases what's coming next on the show via a promo video. Karen's relationship with Jimmy, played by new cast member Jeremy Jordan, is one of the highlights in the sneak peek in addition to her career.
As she grows closer to Jimmy, Karen feels insecure about her part on "Bombshell". She fears that she may never play Marilyn again, but Derek convinces her he won't let that happen. However, it seems that Karen will continue to feel threatened as long as Ivy is present around her.
As for Ivy who lost the coveted role to Karen, she may take a role in a comedy play. Eileen is determined to get the fund for "Bombshell", but her effort to ask Jerry's help might not work as she gets mad at him and calls her soon-to-be ex-husband a liar.
"Smash" will return with a new episode titled "The Dramaturg" on Tuesday, February 19 at 10 P.M. on NBC. In the said outing, partnerships are tested as Eileen asks Tom and Julia to contend with an unwelcome new collaborator.
Jimmy and Kyle (Andy Mientus) prepare to present their work for the first time. Derek attempts to get Ronnie (guest star Jennifer Hudson) back on his side, while Ivy finds it hard to move on, but help from an old friend might take her one step closer to her dream.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special