Prince William and Pregnant Kate Middleton Take Mustique Vacation
Pregnant Kate Middleton and her spouse Prince William have temporarily left the dreary London weather in exchange for a luxurious holiday in Mustique Island of the Grenadines. The royal couple reportedly flew to the ultra-exclusive island to meet up with Middleton's parents, Carole and Michael, who had gone ahead a few days before them.
According to reports, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are vacationing in a $30,000-a-week luxury villa that has an infinity pool, game rooms and a private terrace. After a bout with acute morning sickness that sent her to the King Edward VII's Hospital in London back in December, the Duchess of Cambridge has since recovered and is now apparently ready to celebrate with her party-loving spouse. They are supposedly showing up on Basil's Bar on February 6 for a "Jump Up" party.
The recent royal getaway is deemed to be a "babymoon," a one last romantic trip before the couple finally welcomes their first child. According to an unnamed source, "They both endured an eight-hour flight to Barbados and the connection to Mustique." The source said, "A month ago, such a journey would have been unthinkable for her, so this is a clear sign she has made a virtual recovery," referring to the morning sickness that Middleton experienced during the early period of her pregnancy.
The 31-year-old Duchess and her 30-year-old husband are expecting their first baby due in July. The baby news is the latest in the string of all-important life events in the couple's relationship, following their engagement in 2010 and their wedding in April 2011. The two honeymooned in Seychelles soon after their grand wedding.
More Prince William News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'