One Direction's Cover of Blondie's 'One Way or Another' Leaks
The full version of One Direction's "One Way or Another" has leaked online. The single is the British-Irish boyband's cover of the Blondie hit which they recorded for U.K. charity Comic Relief, becoming the official 2013 Red Nose Day Charity single. The track's release comes a few days after boys released a cute cover art for the new project and an eight-and-a-half-minute teaser clip taken from their rehearsal during their Team 1D Japan Party gig.
Prior to hearing the full two-and-a-half-minute track, a 30-seond preview was also picked up by several sites. The single was originally set for a February 18 release date, the same day when the Red Nose Day CD which "One Way or Another" will be part of, will start to be sold. The track has since been made available on pre-order.
Sales from the record will help support the life-changing projects of Comic Relief. It will also be performed by 1D at the forthcoming Brit Awards on February 20. The boys are set to begin filming the music video for the track later this month.
One Direction is on a roll, following their recent Best International Group or Duo of the Year win at the NRJ Awards, where they also performed their latest hit single "Kiss You". In the next few months, the boys will embark on their 2013 world tour, trekking across the United States, Canada and Europe. They will play out a 39-date concert tour in major cities which will include Los Angeles, New York, Miami, Las Vegas and Toronto.
More One Direction News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion