Video Premieres: Pink's 'Just Give Me a Reason', Jason Mraz's 'The Woman I Love'
Pink has released the music video of her latest single "Just Give Me a Reason" featuring Fun.'s frontman Nate Ruess. The track is the third single off Pink's album "The Truth About Love", her first record to claim the no. 1 spot in the Billboard 200 chart back in September.
The simple and conventionally-themed four-minute clip shows Pink mostly on a bed with her spouse Carey Hart, placed in the middle of a starry, dreamy set. Alternating with the intimate shots are Pink and Ruess' duet shots, with the two artists belting out the love ballad side by side on separate microphone stands against a white backdrop.
A less heartbreaking track from Jason Mraz, "The Woman I Love", the latest single from his "Love Is a Four Letter Word" album, also gets a visual treatment. The graphics-laden, tweet-filled new music video finally premieres after a long six months after Mraz first asked fans to tweet him ideas for the new track's clip. The singer-songwriter has since chosen the best ones and included them in his amazing new video.
"Conceptualized by fans all over the world," according to Mraz, after his Twitter followers responded to his #MrazingtheVideo hashtag, the beautifully-executed video shows Mraz strumming his guitar, singing the romantic tune against a backdrop of warm outdoors scenery. Footage of a young lady and her everyday life is flashed throughout the three-and-a-half minute clip.
Pink's "Just Give Me a Reason" Music Video Feat. Nate Ruess
Jason Mraz's "The Woman I Love" Music Video
More Pink News
- James McAvoy Lets Loose 'The Beast' in New 'Split' Trailer
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music