Frank Ocean: I Was Called 'F****t' in Parking Lot Fight With Chris Brown
Details of police report regarding Frank Ocean and Chris Brown altercation in the parking lot of a West Hollywood recording studio in late January have emerged. It revealed Frank's side of story since he was the only one who waited for police while Chris fled the scene before the cops came.
The Odd Future Wolf Gang Kill Them All member claimed Breezy threw the punch first before the R&B singer's minions helped corner him and tried to kick him. He heard someone yelling "f****t" during the fight and Chris threatening to shoot him. "We can bust on you too!" Chris allegedly said.
Frank, who came out as bisexual last year, testified the fight stemmed from an argument over parking space. Chris tried to shake Frank's hand but the "Novacane" hitmaker refused. The "Don't Judge Me" singer then lost his cool when Frank told him that he was in his parking space.
Frank Ocean was initially "desirous of prosecution," but he later had a change of heart. On his Tumblr, he wrote, "I'll choose sanity. No criminal charges. No civil lawsuit. Forgiveness, albeit difficult, is wisdom. Peace, albeit trite, is what I want in my short life. Peace."
"We are closing the case," a rep for L.A. County Sheriff's Department told MTV News about the two stars' feud. "We [just] have to loop back with Mr. Ocean to make sure what he said on social media is what he's intending." He added, "All investigations are important and we were going to talk to witnesses and Chris Brown, but now that's not necessary."
In related news, Tony Parker who became one of the victims in the club brawl between Chris and Drake last year used Chris' physical altercation with Frank to prove that the Rihanna on-and-off boyfriend was a violent person who should not be allowed into W.i.P. nightclub.
The NBA star suffered an eye injury in the bottle-hurling fight and needed surgery for it. TMZ reported the former husband of Eva Longoria was suing the club for $20 million, claiming the club could have prevented the scuffle if they denied Chris an entry.
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up