Katherine Webb Is Not Engaged to AJ McCarron
Katherine Webb slammed rumor of her getting engaged to boyfriend AJ McCarron (22). Through her representative, the 23-year-old beauty queen claimed the news wasn't true.
The rumor first started when business magnate Martha Stewart (71) referred to Katherine as AJ's fiancee. Martha tweeted a photo of the famed couple during a gala dinner on Saturday night, February 2 with a caption, "Oh my. Tout le monde est ici! A J mc Carron and fiance katherine webb posed for a photo. Emeril in attendance." Katherine's spokeswoman said Martha just mistyped it.
Although the 2012 Miss Alabama denied the engagement news, she said she would like to marry AJ. She recently told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", "When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it."
She continued, "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future... So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
Katherine's father, Alan Webb, showed his approval to his daughter and AJ's relationship as saying, "He's very respectful and polite. My wife's family have met him and all commented on what a really friendly and down to earth guy he is."
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'