Katherine Webb Is Not Engaged to AJ McCarron
Katherine Webb slammed rumor of her getting engaged to boyfriend AJ McCarron (22). Through her representative, the 23-year-old beauty queen claimed the news wasn't true.
The rumor first started when business magnate Martha Stewart (71) referred to Katherine as AJ's fiancee. Martha tweeted a photo of the famed couple during a gala dinner on Saturday night, February 2 with a caption, "Oh my. Tout le monde est ici! A J mc Carron and fiance katherine webb posed for a photo. Emeril in attendance." Katherine's spokeswoman said Martha just mistyped it.
Although the 2012 Miss Alabama denied the engagement news, she said she would like to marry AJ. She recently told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", "When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it."
She continued, "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future... So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
Katherine's father, Alan Webb, showed his approval to his daughter and AJ's relationship as saying, "He's very respectful and polite. My wife's family have met him and all commented on what a really friendly and down to earth guy he is."
More Katherine Webb News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic