Katherine Webb Is Not Engaged to AJ McCarron
Katherine Webb slammed rumor of her getting engaged to boyfriend AJ McCarron (22). Through her representative, the 23-year-old beauty queen claimed the news wasn't true.
The rumor first started when business magnate Martha Stewart (71) referred to Katherine as AJ's fiancee. Martha tweeted a photo of the famed couple during a gala dinner on Saturday night, February 2 with a caption, "Oh my. Tout le monde est ici! A J mc Carron and fiance katherine webb posed for a photo. Emeril in attendance." Katherine's spokeswoman said Martha just mistyped it.
Although the 2012 Miss Alabama denied the engagement news, she said she would like to marry AJ. She recently told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", "When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it."
She continued, "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future... So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
Katherine's father, Alan Webb, showed his approval to his daughter and AJ's relationship as saying, "He's very respectful and polite. My wife's family have met him and all commented on what a really friendly and down to earth guy he is."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'