Katherine Webb Is Not Engaged to AJ McCarron
Katherine Webb slammed rumor of her getting engaged to boyfriend AJ McCarron (22). Through her representative, the 23-year-old beauty queen claimed the news wasn't true.
The rumor first started when business magnate Martha Stewart (71) referred to Katherine as AJ's fiancee. Martha tweeted a photo of the famed couple during a gala dinner on Saturday night, February 2 with a caption, "Oh my. Tout le monde est ici! A J mc Carron and fiance katherine webb posed for a photo. Emeril in attendance." Katherine's spokeswoman said Martha just mistyped it.
Although the 2012 Miss Alabama denied the engagement news, she said she would like to marry AJ. She recently told Ryan Seacrest on his radio show "On Air With Ryan Seacrest", "When you find yourself with someone that you really can see yourself with, like, you know it."
She continued, "I knew in the first two weeks that we were going to be together for a long time. Love kind of takes over and you start talking about the future... So yeah, it's definitely something that I want. I don't see all of this fame - or whatever it is - kind of affecting how I feel toward AJ."
Katherine's father, Alan Webb, showed his approval to his daughter and AJ's relationship as saying, "He's very respectful and polite. My wife's family have met him and all commented on what a really friendly and down to earth guy he is."
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt