Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban's 'Highway Don't Care' Leaks
Country music A-listers Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban team up for a rare recording trifecta in "Highway Don't Care". The mid-tempo tune is the last one in the list of thirteen tracks included in the standard edition of "Two Lanes of Freedom", McGraw's first album under Big Machine Records which he signed up with last year.
The country ballad is a tale of a man who just wants his lover to stay closer to home no matter how much the road calls. It holds a very catchy hook, "The highway won't hold you tonight/ The highway don't know you're alive/ The highway don't care if you're all alone/ but I do, I do/ The highway won't dry your tears/ The highway don't need you here/ The highway don't care if you're coming home/ but I do, I do."
After her crossover jump to pop in her latest studio album, Swift looks back on her country roots in this new collaboration. Her breathy vocals especially on the verse "I can't live without you/ I can't live without you baby" seem to be getting better on this track than it sounded on her own "Red" album.
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer posted on Twitter Tuesday, February 5, "I sang with Tim McGraw on a song on his new album- it's called 'Highway Don't Care' and it's out now and I'm psyched about it- check it out?". "American Idol" judge Urban lent his guitar-playing skills on the collaboration.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked