Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban's 'Highway Don't Care' Leaks
Country music A-listers Tim McGraw, Taylor Swift and Keith Urban team up for a rare recording trifecta in "Highway Don't Care". The mid-tempo tune is the last one in the list of thirteen tracks included in the standard edition of "Two Lanes of Freedom", McGraw's first album under Big Machine Records which he signed up with last year.
The country ballad is a tale of a man who just wants his lover to stay closer to home no matter how much the road calls. It holds a very catchy hook, "The highway won't hold you tonight/ The highway don't know you're alive/ The highway don't care if you're all alone/ but I do, I do/ The highway won't dry your tears/ The highway don't need you here/ The highway don't care if you're coming home/ but I do, I do."
After her crossover jump to pop in her latest studio album, Swift looks back on her country roots in this new collaboration. Her breathy vocals especially on the verse "I can't live without you/ I can't live without you baby" seem to be getting better on this track than it sounded on her own "Red" album.
The "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" singer posted on Twitter Tuesday, February 5, "I sang with Tim McGraw on a song on his new album- it's called 'Highway Don't Care' and it's out now and I'm psyched about it- check it out?". "American Idol" judge Urban lent his guitar-playing skills on the collaboration.
- Ex-Wonder Girls Member Sun Mi to Release Second Solo Album in August
- Find Out Why Song Joong Ki Wants to Get Married Early
- Ariel Winter Flaunts Butt Tattoo on Snapchat
- Did Katy Perry Secretly Undergo Plastic Surgery?
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Spark Rise in Bel-Air Property Prices
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy Shares Photo of 'Cult' Member. Is It Evan Peters?
- Secretly Married? Liam Payne Calls Cheryl His 'Wife' in New Interview
- Comic-Con: 'Ready Player One' First Footage Introduces Stepen Spielberg's VR Dystopia