Demi Lovato to Play 'The Price Is Right' in Celebrity Week
"The Price Is Right" has announced celebrity contestants who will appear in its second annual celebrity week. Starting Monday, February 18 to Friday, February 22, Demi Lovato, Sharon Osbourne, Charles Barkley, NeNe Leakes, Drew Lachey and Nick Lachey will take turn playing alongside regular contestants.
The stars will play for their selected charities. Lovato's charity of choice is Free the Children. In addition to playing some popular games on the show, they will spin the famed "The Price Is Right" wheel.
According to CBS, the celebrities raised a total of more than $250,000 for charity. One of them even surpassed the $72,585 that Snoop Dogg raised for the Snoop Youth Football League last year.
"The Price Is Right" celebrity week schedule:
- Monday, Feb. 18: Nick Lachey and Drew Lachey play for Camp Joy
- Tuesday, Feb. 19: NeNe Leakes plays for Saving Our Daughters
- Wednesday, Feb. 20: Sharon Osbourne plays for The Sharon Osbourne Colon Cancer Program
- Thursday, Feb. 21: Charles Barkley plays for The Mustard Seed School
- Friday, Feb. 22: Demi Lovato plays for Free the Children
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'