Kim Kardashian Blasted Over Pistol Photo After Pledging to Stop Gun Violence
Kim Kardashian sparks controversy yet again. The pregnant socialite gets blasted by her fans after posting a photo of a luxurious designer pistol despite the fact that she pledged to stop gun violence a few weeks ago.
The girlfriend of Kanye West took to her Instagram over the weekend, sharing a picture of a diamond-encrusted handgun. The image has since been deleted, but some media outlets managed to pick up the photo and shared it online.
As a result, a host of outraged fans threw their backlash at the "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" star, calling her "ignorant." One follower criticized the reality TV star, "@KimKardashian You have too much influence to be this blind and ignorant. Innocent children & people still die even if the gun is pretty."
Another slammed her, "@kimkardashian seriously. When everyone is debating gun control, this is what you post - as if it's just a fun accessory?" A follower cynically wrote, "Kim Kardashian posted a pic of a gun on Instagram & now everyone is all pissed off. I forgot the 2nd amandement didn't count for celebs."
Kim's representative has yet to respond to the controversy nor explain the meaning of the photo.
That was not the first time the older sister of Khloe Kardashian uploaded photos of her gun collections. Back in June 2012, she posted a pic of an Yves Saint Laurent-plated revolver after she and her mom Kris Jenner went to a shooting range after their family store was vandalized.
Later in August, the curvaceous starlet shared another imaged that saw her smiling while clutching a Beretta shotgun during a family vacation. Also in November, she tweeted another photo of herself shooting a gun with the caption that read, "Bang bang."
Despite all the photos that saw her affinity of gun, Kim showed her support to end gun violence a month after the Sandy Hook shooting tragedy in Newtown. She wrote on January 14, "Today, people in Newtown are making the #sandyhookpromise to reduce gun violence. Sign the pledge with me."
More Kim Kardashian News
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown