Drake's Super Bowl Party Stopped by Cops Twice Due to Noise Complaints
Drake had surprise visits from police over the Super Bowl weekend. The Young Money rapper, who just released his new song "Started From the Bottom", hosted a party for his friends at his Los Angeles home when cops showed up on his doorstep.
Drizzy's bash which started around 5:15 P.M. was apparently too loud for his neighbors to handle. According to E! News, they were pissed off and called cops to complain about the level of noise. Authorities came knocking his door not just once but twice.
Luckily for Drake, police let Drake off the hook with only a warning although they showed up at his home twice. No report was taken and no citation was issued either.
More Drake News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell