Drake's Super Bowl Party Stopped by Cops Twice Due to Noise Complaints
Drake had surprise visits from police over the Super Bowl weekend. The Young Money rapper, who just released his new song "Started From the Bottom", hosted a party for his friends at his Los Angeles home when cops showed up on his doorstep.
Drizzy's bash which started around 5:15 P.M. was apparently too loud for his neighbors to handle. According to E! News, they were pissed off and called cops to complain about the level of noise. Authorities came knocking his door not just once but twice.
Luckily for Drake, police let Drake off the hook with only a warning although they showed up at his home twice. No report was taken and no citation was issued either.
More Drake News
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth