Drake's Super Bowl Party Stopped by Cops Twice Due to Noise Complaints
Drake had surprise visits from police over the Super Bowl weekend. The Young Money rapper, who just released his new song "Started From the Bottom", hosted a party for his friends at his Los Angeles home when cops showed up on his doorstep.
Drizzy's bash which started around 5:15 P.M. was apparently too loud for his neighbors to handle. According to E! News, they were pissed off and called cops to complain about the level of noise. Authorities came knocking his door not just once but twice.
Luckily for Drake, police let Drake off the hook with only a warning although they showed up at his home twice. No report was taken and no citation was issued either.
More Drake News
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party
- 'The Walking Dead' Reveals Negan's Victim(s) With Brutal Twist
- 'Boo! A Madea Halloween' Tops Domestic Box Office, 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Rules Overseas
- Drake Announces 'More Life' Project, Previews 4 New Songs
- Ryan Gosling Could've Starred on 'Gilmore Girls'
- Are They Dating? John Mayer Spotted Getting Close to Demi Lovato While Hanging Out in LA