Drake's Super Bowl Party Stopped by Cops Twice Due to Noise Complaints
Drake had surprise visits from police over the Super Bowl weekend. The Young Money rapper, who just released his new song "Started From the Bottom", hosted a party for his friends at his Los Angeles home when cops showed up on his doorstep.
Drizzy's bash which started around 5:15 P.M. was apparently too loud for his neighbors to handle. According to E! News, they were pissed off and called cops to complain about the level of noise. Authorities came knocking his door not just once but twice.
Luckily for Drake, police let Drake off the hook with only a warning although they showed up at his home twice. No report was taken and no citation was issued either.
More Drake News
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online