Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Too Busy for NSYNC Reunion
Justin Timberlake is not planning to work with his old group NSYNC anytime soon. This was revealed by JT's former band mate Lance Bass, crushing fans hopes that the "Cry Me a River" singer's recent return to recording might pave the way for reunion of the '90s popular quintet. Timberlake has recently dropped his new single "Suit & Tie" and is set to release his album "The 20/20 Experience" soon.
"I don't think we're doing anything," Bass stated in an interview when asked about a possible NSYNC reunion. "I don't think [a reunion] would happen. Everyone is doing their own thing."
Bass added that JT's busy working on his new music to even consider teaming up again with his former group mates. "Justin's doing his thing. I don't think he would have a moment off to do an N*Sync album. He's the busy one."
Timberlake is back in the limelight, appearing and performing in live events simultaneously while he tries to meet March 19 release date of his new album. He successfully pulled off his onstage return in a pre-Super Bowl concert last Saturday night, an apt practice gig for his big Grammy performance on February 10.
"I won't be there, but I'm excited to see a little 'Suit & Tie' performance. It's going to be good," an anticipating Bass said about his old band mate, the most successful artist to come out of NSYNC since the group split up back in 2002.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards