Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Too Busy for NSYNC Reunion
Justin Timberlake is not planning to work with his old group NSYNC anytime soon. This was revealed by JT's former band mate Lance Bass, crushing fans hopes that the "Cry Me a River" singer's recent return to recording might pave the way for reunion of the '90s popular quintet. Timberlake has recently dropped his new single "Suit & Tie" and is set to release his album "The 20/20 Experience" soon.
"I don't think we're doing anything," Bass stated in an interview when asked about a possible NSYNC reunion. "I don't think [a reunion] would happen. Everyone is doing their own thing."
Bass added that JT's busy working on his new music to even consider teaming up again with his former group mates. "Justin's doing his thing. I don't think he would have a moment off to do an N*Sync album. He's the busy one."
Timberlake is back in the limelight, appearing and performing in live events simultaneously while he tries to meet March 19 release date of his new album. He successfully pulled off his onstage return in a pre-Super Bowl concert last Saturday night, an apt practice gig for his big Grammy performance on February 10.
"I won't be there, but I'm excited to see a little 'Suit & Tie' performance. It's going to be good," an anticipating Bass said about his old band mate, the most successful artist to come out of NSYNC since the group split up back in 2002.
More Lance Bass News
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week
- Kris Jenner Is Ready to Fight for Full Custody of Rob's Daughter Dream