Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Too Busy for NSYNC Reunion
Justin Timberlake is not planning to work with his old group NSYNC anytime soon. This was revealed by JT's former band mate Lance Bass, crushing fans hopes that the "Cry Me a River" singer's recent return to recording might pave the way for reunion of the '90s popular quintet. Timberlake has recently dropped his new single "Suit & Tie" and is set to release his album "The 20/20 Experience" soon.
"I don't think we're doing anything," Bass stated in an interview when asked about a possible NSYNC reunion. "I don't think [a reunion] would happen. Everyone is doing their own thing."
Bass added that JT's busy working on his new music to even consider teaming up again with his former group mates. "Justin's doing his thing. I don't think he would have a moment off to do an N*Sync album. He's the busy one."
Timberlake is back in the limelight, appearing and performing in live events simultaneously while he tries to meet March 19 release date of his new album. He successfully pulled off his onstage return in a pre-Super Bowl concert last Saturday night, an apt practice gig for his big Grammy performance on February 10.
"I won't be there, but I'm excited to see a little 'Suit & Tie' performance. It's going to be good," an anticipating Bass said about his old band mate, the most successful artist to come out of NSYNC since the group split up back in 2002.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier