Lance Bass: Justin Timberlake Too Busy for NSYNC Reunion
Justin Timberlake is not planning to work with his old group NSYNC anytime soon. This was revealed by JT's former band mate Lance Bass, crushing fans hopes that the "Cry Me a River" singer's recent return to recording might pave the way for reunion of the '90s popular quintet. Timberlake has recently dropped his new single "Suit & Tie" and is set to release his album "The 20/20 Experience" soon.
"I don't think we're doing anything," Bass stated in an interview when asked about a possible NSYNC reunion. "I don't think [a reunion] would happen. Everyone is doing their own thing."
Bass added that JT's busy working on his new music to even consider teaming up again with his former group mates. "Justin's doing his thing. I don't think he would have a moment off to do an N*Sync album. He's the busy one."
Timberlake is back in the limelight, appearing and performing in live events simultaneously while he tries to meet March 19 release date of his new album. He successfully pulled off his onstage return in a pre-Super Bowl concert last Saturday night, an apt practice gig for his big Grammy performance on February 10.
"I won't be there, but I'm excited to see a little 'Suit & Tie' performance. It's going to be good," an anticipating Bass said about his old band mate, the most successful artist to come out of NSYNC since the group split up back in 2002.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3