Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber's Romantic Status Is 'Complicated'
After the alleged dramatic breakup in the middle of vacation in Puerta Vallarta, Mexico, in early January this year, Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have been spending time together again. However it doesn't mean they're getting back together again, because their romantic status remains "complicated."
They were spotted attending the girl group YLA's private concert at Soho House in West Hollywood on Saturday night, February 2. Wearing a sexy blue skirt and black blouse, Gomez arrived earlier while Bieber, wearing his trademark jeans and baseball cap, showed up later.
The 20-year-old singer, actress and fashion designer is friends with the Los Angeles-based group of 5 girls whose producers are currently working on Gomez's new album. One of YLA's members, Brooke Adams, shared her excitement about the couple being at their show. "No big deal.. Bieber and Gomez front seat at our first show. Musta been the music," she tweeted.
Bieber and Gomez sat next to each other during the performance. However, there were no holding hands, hugging or kissing. Gomez still referred to Bieber as "my ex-boyfriend," hinting that they're not getting back together just yet. "They are on good terms and hanging out. But they are not back together," a source said.
Gomez and Bieber sparked rumors that they're reuniting again after the former Disney star was seen leaving Bieber's house with overnight bags last Friday, February 1.
More Selena Gomez News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed