Keyshia Cole Bashes Michelle Williams' Super Bowl Performance
In a series of tweets posted on February 4, R'n'B artist Keyshia Cole shared her thought on Michelle Williams (II)' performance during the Super Bowl halftime show last Sunday at the New Orleans Superdome. The 31-year old singer singled out Michelle who with Kelly Rowland, joined headliner Beyonce Knowles in a much-awaited Destiny's Child onstage reunion.
"F**k that shit up then Beyonce! Bad b***h central," Keyshia exclaimed about Beyonce, who first performed a string of her solo hits. "I think I was frightened to blink for a sec. Then Michelle sung and woke my ass up from my daze! She always f***ing the groove up."
Instantly after the cruel message was read online, Keyshia received a barrage of tweets from DC fans in defense of the trio. She retorted with a half-baked apology, saying, "But hey! I love y'all too! And y'all girl is whack and always will be!"
Despite the harsh criticism, Michelle stayed positive, declaring, "Had a great time with my sisters tonight! Tried to keep it a surprise! Love you all. God bless!" Beyonce was also pleased with how things turned out, "It feels good to know the hard work paid off. It's a live television show. It's the biggest show in America."
Bey was fortunate to have finished her halftime show before the power outage that took place during the game that delayed it for about 30 minutes. "There's so many things that could happen and God was on my side, so I'm very, very happy that it went well and the power went out after," she said.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?