Video: Shaquille O'Neal Sings Along to Beyonce's 'Halo' During Super Bowl
Apparently moved by Beyonce Knowles' explosive Super Bowl halftime show performance, basketball superstar Shaquille O'Neal filmed himself singing along to her rendition of "Halo" and posted the video online. The NBA legend was attending the Super Bowl last Sunday, February 3 at the New Orleans Superdome and might have been blown away by Bey's halftime show just like everyone else, so much it made him lip-sync.
"I can feel your halo beyonce was fabulous," O'Neal tweeted along with his uploaded clip. Shaq is a certified Queen Bey fan and in fact, the recent sing-along stunt he pulled off is already the second one, next only to his 2-year-old YouTube video where he lip-synced to her "Beautiful Nightmare" single, all dressed in drag as "Shaquita".
The basketball great entertained social networkers throughout Super Bowl weekend by posting his amusing clips on his Twitter and Tout page. In another clip taken while he was watching the big game between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers, the retired athlete hummed along to a version of The White Stripes' hit "Seven Nation Army", the Ravens' Super Bowl song, as he chided a little girl sitting next to him to do the same.
The 40-year-old former NBA player has evolved into a certified sports analyst, hosting the television program "Inside the NBA". He has dabbled in the music industry alongside his very prolific basketball career, releasing four rap albums, one of which, his debut "Shaq Diesel", even went platinum. He has appeared in movies and had his own reality show, "Shaq's Big Challenge". Currently, he's on the ABC reality show "Shaq vs".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed