Bobbi Kristina Slams Grandmother's Book About Whitney Houston
Bobbi Kristina Brown is not happy with Cissy Houston. The one and only daughter of Whitney Houston slams her grandmother over her new tell-all book "Remembering Whitney: My Story of Love, Loss, and the Night the Music Stopped".
"ANYTHING concerning my grandmothers Book I & @nickdgordon OF COURSE personally have NOTHING 2 do with. I ask you pls RESPECT tht. Haven't read & won't," she tweeted. "I find it 2B isrespect2MYMOTHER & me being HERDAUGHTER won't tolerate it."
Krissy agreed with one follower who said, "you already know everything so y would you be expected to read it?" She responded, "my point exactly."
"I KNOW THE TRUTH . HER.... #Oblivious & #OUTOFLINEWRONG," she continued her criticisms, before adding, "But it's all good & nothing but love. MYMOTHER taught ME better than that."
In the book, Cissy regretted her daughter's death, "I do believe her life would have turned out differently. It would have been easier for her to get sober and stay sober. Instead she was with someone who, like her, wanted to party. To me, he never seemed to be a help to her in the way she needed."
"I know he [Brown] didn't help her. I don't blame him," she additionally said on "Today" show. "Everybody is responsible for their own actions up to a point. She was raised, she knew better, and whatever took her to that position, I really don't know."
"Good mothers and good fathers and good families don't always have great children," the Houston matriarch continued. "It's all [the children's] responsibility when they get to a certain age to choose their way." She added, "She was taught. She knew her way."
In a different interview with Oprah Winfrey, Cissy accompanied his son Michael when he made confession that he was the one who introduced Whitney to drugs before she met Bobby Brown. "I feel responsible for her. I always have," he said in remorse. "I just felt like I should have taken better care of her."
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date