Bobbi Kristina Slams Grandmother's Book About Whitney Houston
Bobbi Kristina Brown is not happy with Cissy Houston. The one and only daughter of Whitney Houston slams her grandmother over her new tell-all book "Remembering Whitney: My Story of Love, Loss, and the Night the Music Stopped".
"ANYTHING concerning my grandmothers Book I & @nickdgordon OF COURSE personally have NOTHING 2 do with. I ask you pls RESPECT tht. Haven't read & won't," she tweeted. "I find it 2B isrespect2MYMOTHER & me being HERDAUGHTER won't tolerate it."
Krissy agreed with one follower who said, "you already know everything so y would you be expected to read it?" She responded, "my point exactly."
"I KNOW THE TRUTH . HER.... #Oblivious & #OUTOFLINEWRONG," she continued her criticisms, before adding, "But it's all good & nothing but love. MYMOTHER taught ME better than that."
In the book, Cissy regretted her daughter's death, "I do believe her life would have turned out differently. It would have been easier for her to get sober and stay sober. Instead she was with someone who, like her, wanted to party. To me, he never seemed to be a help to her in the way she needed."
"I know he [Brown] didn't help her. I don't blame him," she additionally said on "Today" show. "Everybody is responsible for their own actions up to a point. She was raised, she knew better, and whatever took her to that position, I really don't know."
"Good mothers and good fathers and good families don't always have great children," the Houston matriarch continued. "It's all [the children's] responsibility when they get to a certain age to choose their way." She added, "She was taught. She knew her way."
In a different interview with Oprah Winfrey, Cissy accompanied his son Michael when he made confession that he was the one who introduced Whitney to drugs before she met Bobby Brown. "I feel responsible for her. I always have," he said in remorse. "I just felt like I should have taken better care of her."
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Wants to Adopt Baby With British Boyfriend
- Back at It! Natalie Portman Returns to Work After Giving Birth to Daughter Amalia
- Cara Delevingne Sports Bald Head on 'Life in a Year' Filming Set
- Elton John Cancels Entire Las Vegas Shows Due to 'Unusual Bacterial Infection'
- Finding 'Comfort,' Brad Pitt Plans to Buy New Place in L.A. Arts District After Angelina Jolie Split
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Star Jesse Williams and Wife Split After Nearly 5 Years of Marriage
- Hollywood Writers Authorize a Strike. Will It Repeat the 2007 WGA Strike?
- Ben Affleck Steps Out for First Time Since Filing for Divorce From Jennifer Garner