Sting, Bruno Mars and Rihanna to Team-Up for Grammy Performance
Current pop music superstars Bruno Mars and Rihanna are set to share the Grammy stage with sixteen-time Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Sting. They will team up for a special performance on the Recording Academy's 55th annual awards night this coming Sunday, February 10, to be telecast by CBS live from Los Angeles' famed Staples Center.
Also a recent addition to the lineup of A-list celebrities performing is first "American Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson. Former "Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez will be appearing as an award presenter along with this year's Billboard Icon Awardee Prince and 2013 Super Bowl halftime show headliner Beyonce Knowles.
The much-awaited Grammy show is expected to be another star-studded bash filled with amazing musical performances from current newsmakers Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys and will feature a rare onstage collaboration between Elton John and British newcomer Ed Sheeran as well as a country duet from Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert.
Nominated acts Mumford & Sons, Taylor Swift, The Black Keys, Jack White and Frank Ocean have also been tapped to perform. They will await the big announcement of winners that will be delivered by previously announced presenters, from pop acts Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry and country music superstars Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban, to TV stars Kaley Cuoco and Neil Patrick Harris. LL Cool J returns as host.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion