Sting, Bruno Mars and Rihanna to Team-Up for Grammy Performance
Current pop music superstars Bruno Mars and Rihanna are set to share the Grammy stage with sixteen-time Grammy winner and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame member Sting. They will team up for a special performance on the Recording Academy's 55th annual awards night this coming Sunday, February 10, to be telecast by CBS live from Los Angeles' famed Staples Center.
Also a recent addition to the lineup of A-list celebrities performing is first "American Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson. Former "Idol" judge Jennifer Lopez will be appearing as an award presenter along with this year's Billboard Icon Awardee Prince and 2013 Super Bowl halftime show headliner Beyonce Knowles.
The much-awaited Grammy show is expected to be another star-studded bash filled with amazing musical performances from current newsmakers Justin Timberlake and Alicia Keys and will feature a rare onstage collaboration between Elton John and British newcomer Ed Sheeran as well as a country duet from Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert.
Nominated acts Mumford & Sons, Taylor Swift, The Black Keys, Jack White and Frank Ocean have also been tapped to perform. They will await the big announcement of winners that will be delivered by previously announced presenters, from pop acts Carly Rae Jepsen, Katy Perry and country music superstars Faith Hill, Tim McGraw and Keith Urban, to TV stars Kaley Cuoco and Neil Patrick Harris. LL Cool J returns as host.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto