Justin Timberlake to Release 'The 20/20 Experience' Documentary
In a radio interview with "American Idol" host Ryan Seacrest on his 102.7 KIIS FM radio show on Monday, February 4, Justin Timberlake revealed he would be releasing a documentary around the making of his new album "The 20/20 Experience". In fact, the lyric video of his latest track "Suit & Tie" was actually part of the new project he started last year.
"Not to give too much away because you know I like surprising the fans, but that little piece of footage is from a documentary we started working on throughout the making of the album, which started last June," JT disclosed. "It's more just a little excerpt from that, which I kinda thought about after I put it out."
The former NSYNC member is currently busy putting the finishing touches on his forthcoming album due March 19. "I was playing some of the stuff for my friends and they would come in and out of the studio, and I would say, 'Hey, what do you think of this?' My best friend said, 'This is music that you can see.' For some reason that stuck with me," JT explained his choice for the album's title.
Fresh off his successful onstage return in a pre-Super Bowl concert last Saturday night, Timberlake is getting ready for his big Grammy performance this coming Sunday, February 10. "I'm still in the process of figuring all of it out," JT revealed. "That was kind of a whirlwind, we got a phone call, got confirmed ... I'm like 'oh wait, I should put something together.' So I'm the process of doing something right now."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal