Details of Kanye West's Alleged New Album Surface Online
A screenshot of what supposedly is Kanye West's next album title complete with a partial tracklist was posted online on February 4 and is now circling the web. Reportedly titled "Rich Black American", it is still unconfirmed if it is indeed the hip-hop superstar's sixth solo album.
The alleged partially-revealed tracklist includes some of today's biggest recording artists as West's collaborators. Grammy Award-nominee Frank Ocean and West's own G.O.O.D. Music record label artist Pusha T are reportedly featured in the track "Faith", while a couple of duets are also seen, one purportedly with English singer/songwriter Florence Welch ("Popular") and the other with current toast of the town Beyonce Knowles following her show-stopping Super Bowl performance ("Whole Lifetime").
Although it may all just be a hoax, a couple of details suggest some possibility. The single "Perfect Bitch" appears in the song list, a song which West wrote for girlfriend Kim Kardashian, as he revealed last year in August via Twitter. The track "Need Somebody" is also included, featuring hip-hop recording artist 2 Chainz, rapper Big Sean, and electronic musician Skrillex, who disclosed last year that he was working with West.
While all of this remains to be seen, 2013 is already looking to be a busy year for West. He is reportedly teaming up with Justin Timberlake on a track for the latter's "The 20/20 Experience" album. He is also set to headline the 2013 Governors Ball summer fest along with Kings of Leon. On top of all that, the 35-year-old superstar is going to be a father by middle of this year when Kardashian finally gives birth to their child.
More Kanye West News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences