Justin Timberlake Insists He Didn't Call Ex-Girlfriend Britney Spears 'B****'
Justin Timberlake meant no disrespect to Britney Spears. After allegedly calling his infamous ex-girlfriend a "b****" during his recent gig, the husband to Jessica Biel quickly set the record straight, explaining that he never meant to diss the "Hold It Against Me" songstress.
Justin took to his Twitter on Sunday, February 3, "Ok. I see you. Wouldn't disrespect ANYONE personally. Ever." He wrote, "#Relax #ItsBritneyB**** I do love that saying though*with accent* #Respect." The phrase "It's Britney B****" itself refers to a line originally appeared in Britney's 2007 hit "Gimme More". It has since be used in some of her other songs such as "Til the World Ends" and "Scream & Shout".
Over the weekend, Justin threw his first ever gig in five years. During the two-hour New Orleans concert to promote his latest album "The 20/20 Experience", he also delivered his hit breakup anthem "Cry Me a River", which he wrote following his notorious split from Britney in 2002. He reportedly told the crowd, "Sometimes in life, you think you found the one. But then one day you find out that she is just some b****."
Back in 2011, during a chat with Vanity Fair, Justin did address his breakup with Britney, saying that he hadn't spoken to the Queen of Pop for "nine or ten years," but still wishing her the best. "We were two birds of the feather - small-town kids, doing the same thing," he said of his ex-girlfriend whom he met in 1992 at The Mickey Mouse Club.
"But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn't make any sense," he recalled. "I won't speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person. I just don't think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence."
More Justin Timberlake News
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him in Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image