'Real Housewives' Star Dina Manzo Confirms Seven-Year Marriage Is Over
Dina Manzo's marriage with Tommy is doomed. The former star of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" has separated from her husband, the co-owner of The Brownstone, one of the premiere catering facilities in New Jersey, after seven years of marriage.
The 40-year-old reality TV star broke the sad news via Twitter on Saturday, February 2 as she wrote to her nearly 300,000 followers after midnight, "My secret...I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love." She added, "So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are xoxo."
Tommy is a younger brother of Alfred Manzo who is married to Caroline Manzo, Dina's sister who also stars on "RHONJ". He married Dina in 2005. Tommy chose to keep his life private and never appeared on camera during Dina's stint on the reality show.
Before getting married to Tommy, Dina was married to George Hadjiapostoli, the co-owner of Nisha nail salon in Wayne, New Jersey. From her marriage with George, Dina has a daughter, Lexi, who is now 17 years old.
Dina also mentioned Lexi on her tweet regarding the split. "And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close," so she claimed.
- George Clooney Underwent Vasectomy Reversal for Wife Amal
- Get Details of Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth's Spiritual Summer Nuptials
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Gets Premiere Date
- New Couple Alert? Amber Rose Spotted Partying With Kevin Durant
- Blac Chyna Celebrates 40-Pound Weight Loss by Posing Nude in Bed
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'