'Real Housewives' Star Dina Manzo Confirms Seven-Year Marriage Is Over
Dina Manzo's marriage with Tommy is doomed. The former star of "The Real Housewives of New Jersey" has separated from her husband, the co-owner of The Brownstone, one of the premiere catering facilities in New Jersey, after seven years of marriage.
The 40-year-old reality TV star broke the sad news via Twitter on Saturday, February 2 as she wrote to her nearly 300,000 followers after midnight, "My secret...I have been separated since October, my heart hurts but Tommy & I will always share a very special love." She added, "So grateful for the support of my loved ones during this time, especially my spiritual friends. You know who u are xoxo."
Tommy is a younger brother of Alfred Manzo who is married to Caroline Manzo, Dina's sister who also stars on "RHONJ". He married Dina in 2005. Tommy chose to keep his life private and never appeared on camera during Dina's stint on the reality show.
Before getting married to Tommy, Dina was married to George Hadjiapostoli, the co-owner of Nisha nail salon in Wayne, New Jersey. From her marriage with George, Dina has a daughter, Lexi, who is now 17 years old.
Dina also mentioned Lexi on her tweet regarding the split. "And of course my biggest supporter Lexi, Tommy adores her & they will remain close," so she claimed.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris