Justin Bieber's Bodyguard Allegedly Threatens a Photo Opportunist
Another day is another controversy surrounding teenage superstar Justin Bieber. After his white Ferrari was once again pulled over by the police over the weekend, this time around, a member of the Canadian heartthrob crew allegedly launched a threat toward a man who took the singer's picture on Sunday evening, February 3.
TMZ shared the news, a man, who was described as "not a crazed tweener fan," approached the "Boyfriend" hitmaker to snap the teen idol's picture when he was shopping at Best Buy in the San Fernando Valley. The man claimed that one of the Biebs' people, allegedly was his bodyguard, immediately and angrily told the man to delete the photo.
Though the photo opportunist did erase the picture, he admitted to feeling threatened enough by the alleged bodyguard. As a result, he went on calling the police but as the officers arrived on the scene, Bieber and his crew were already gone. Police took the report from the man and reportedly planned to investigate his claim.
Bieber's camp hasn't released any comments regarding the issue.
Just a day prior, Bieber's name was mentioned as his car got pulled over by a cop. The "Baby" singer was not in the car, but his pal Lil Za was. The incident happened around noon after Za pulled up to a Mexican-style restaurant to drop off his female companion. The car reportedly drew police's attention due to its tinted windows.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch