Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and More Congratulate Super Bowl Winner
Much like other fans who were overjoyed at the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl win, some of famous stars were celebrating the team's 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris were just of some of those who have congratulated the Ravens.
"Congrats to The Ravens. That was a great Super Bowl," the former NSYNC member tweeted, before referring to the power outage at the Superdome in New Orleans during the third quarter, "Minus the #Blackout Although, it did double my beer intake."
The host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" posted on her own Twitter page, "Unbelievable. Congratulations to the Ravens and my friend @Brendon310. I'll see you soon!" DeGeneres was giving a shout out to Brendon Ayanbadejo, the Ravens linebacker.
Harris added, "Congrats Ravens! Great game, so fun to watch. Although I think someone picked my pocket during the blackout. I suspect @MrJohnCryer...," as Brian Littrell of Backstreet Boys tweeted, "Congrats to the Ravens. What a game. Don't turn out the light now. Chirp."
The Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers during the Sunday, February 3 game which was delayed for around 30 minutes due to the blackout. Joe Flacco of the winning team was voted the MVP.
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards