Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and More Congratulate Super Bowl Winner
Much like other fans who were overjoyed at the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl win, some of famous stars were celebrating the team's 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris were just of some of those who have congratulated the Ravens.
"Congrats to The Ravens. That was a great Super Bowl," the former NSYNC member tweeted, before referring to the power outage at the Superdome in New Orleans during the third quarter, "Minus the #Blackout Although, it did double my beer intake."
The host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" posted on her own Twitter page, "Unbelievable. Congratulations to the Ravens and my friend @Brendon310. I'll see you soon!" DeGeneres was giving a shout out to Brendon Ayanbadejo, the Ravens linebacker.
Harris added, "Congrats Ravens! Great game, so fun to watch. Although I think someone picked my pocket during the blackout. I suspect @MrJohnCryer...," as Brian Littrell of Backstreet Boys tweeted, "Congrats to the Ravens. What a game. Don't turn out the light now. Chirp."
The Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers during the Sunday, February 3 game which was delayed for around 30 minutes due to the blackout. Joe Flacco of the winning team was voted the MVP.
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs
- Watch Katy Perry and Joel McHale Get Arrested for Voting Naked
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels