Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and More Congratulate Super Bowl Winner
Much like other fans who were overjoyed at the Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl win, some of famous stars were celebrating the team's 34-31 victory over the San Francisco 49ers. Justin Timberlake, Ellen DeGeneres and Neil Patrick Harris were just of some of those who have congratulated the Ravens.
"Congrats to The Ravens. That was a great Super Bowl," the former NSYNC member tweeted, before referring to the power outage at the Superdome in New Orleans during the third quarter, "Minus the #Blackout Although, it did double my beer intake."
The host of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show" posted on her own Twitter page, "Unbelievable. Congratulations to the Ravens and my friend @Brendon310. I'll see you soon!" DeGeneres was giving a shout out to Brendon Ayanbadejo, the Ravens linebacker.
Harris added, "Congrats Ravens! Great game, so fun to watch. Although I think someone picked my pocket during the blackout. I suspect @MrJohnCryer...," as Brian Littrell of Backstreet Boys tweeted, "Congrats to the Ravens. What a game. Don't turn out the light now. Chirp."
The Baltimore Ravens defeated the San Francisco 49ers during the Sunday, February 3 game which was delayed for around 30 minutes due to the blackout. Joe Flacco of the winning team was voted the MVP.
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?
- See 'Justice League' Costumes at the 2017 Licensing Expo
- Ariana Grande's Mom Rushed Fans to Safety After Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Nicki Minaj Won't Let Terrorists Win, Vows to Perform for Manchester Fans
- Irina Shayk Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body on Cannes Red Carpet
- Tiny Leans on Floyd Mayweather for Support Following Bitter Split From T.I.