'The Big Bang Theory' Super Bowl Promo: Leonard in Fashion Gaffe
CBS released a new promo for "The Big Bang Theory" during its Super Bowl XLVII telecast. Getting into the football spirit, Sheldon and the gang put on football uniforms in the video.
Giving a fierce look, Leonard gets himself embarassed as Sheldon notices that his experimental physicist friend wears the shoulder pads inside out. His girlfriend Penny adds, "Cup, too."
The network also unleashes a sexy promo for its other comedy, "2 Broke Girls", during the Sunday, February 3 game. Max and Caroline go seductive as they stir cream, put icing on top of a cupcake and dance with a pole in a cafe which has a mirror ball.
"Big Bang Theory" airs every Thursday at 8/7c, while "2 Broke Girls" airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on CBS.
"The Big Bang Theory" Super Bowl ad:
"2 Broke Girls" Super Bowl ad:
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction