'The Big Bang Theory' Super Bowl Promo: Leonard in Fashion Gaffe
CBS released a new promo for "The Big Bang Theory" during its Super Bowl XLVII telecast. Getting into the football spirit, Sheldon and the gang put on football uniforms in the video.
Giving a fierce look, Leonard gets himself embarassed as Sheldon notices that his experimental physicist friend wears the shoulder pads inside out. His girlfriend Penny adds, "Cup, too."
The network also unleashes a sexy promo for its other comedy, "2 Broke Girls", during the Sunday, February 3 game. Max and Caroline go seductive as they stir cream, put icing on top of a cupcake and dance with a pole in a cafe which has a mirror ball.
"Big Bang Theory" airs every Thursday at 8/7c, while "2 Broke Girls" airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on CBS.
"The Big Bang Theory" Super Bowl ad:
"2 Broke Girls" Super Bowl ad:
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'