'The Big Bang Theory' Super Bowl Promo: Leonard in Fashion Gaffe
CBS released a new promo for "The Big Bang Theory" during its Super Bowl XLVII telecast. Getting into the football spirit, Sheldon and the gang put on football uniforms in the video.
Giving a fierce look, Leonard gets himself embarassed as Sheldon notices that his experimental physicist friend wears the shoulder pads inside out. His girlfriend Penny adds, "Cup, too."
The network also unleashes a sexy promo for its other comedy, "2 Broke Girls", during the Sunday, February 3 game. Max and Caroline go seductive as they stir cream, put icing on top of a cupcake and dance with a pole in a cafe which has a mirror ball.
"Big Bang Theory" airs every Thursday at 8/7c, while "2 Broke Girls" airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on CBS.
"The Big Bang Theory" Super Bowl ad:
"2 Broke Girls" Super Bowl ad:
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special