'The Big Bang Theory' Super Bowl Promo: Leonard in Fashion Gaffe
CBS released a new promo for "The Big Bang Theory" during its Super Bowl XLVII telecast. Getting into the football spirit, Sheldon and the gang put on football uniforms in the video.
Giving a fierce look, Leonard gets himself embarassed as Sheldon notices that his experimental physicist friend wears the shoulder pads inside out. His girlfriend Penny adds, "Cup, too."
The network also unleashes a sexy promo for its other comedy, "2 Broke Girls", during the Sunday, February 3 game. Max and Caroline go seductive as they stir cream, put icing on top of a cupcake and dance with a pole in a cafe which has a mirror ball.
"Big Bang Theory" airs every Thursday at 8/7c, while "2 Broke Girls" airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on CBS.
"The Big Bang Theory" Super Bowl ad:
"2 Broke Girls" Super Bowl ad:
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama