'The Big Bang Theory' Super Bowl Promo: Leonard in Fashion Gaffe
CBS released a new promo for "The Big Bang Theory" during its Super Bowl XLVII telecast. Getting into the football spirit, Sheldon and the gang put on football uniforms in the video.
Giving a fierce look, Leonard gets himself embarassed as Sheldon notices that his experimental physicist friend wears the shoulder pads inside out. His girlfriend Penny adds, "Cup, too."
The network also unleashes a sexy promo for its other comedy, "2 Broke Girls", during the Sunday, February 3 game. Max and Caroline go seductive as they stir cream, put icing on top of a cupcake and dance with a pole in a cafe which has a mirror ball.
"Big Bang Theory" airs every Thursday at 8/7c, while "2 Broke Girls" airs Tuesdays at 9/8c on CBS.
"The Big Bang Theory" Super Bowl ad:
"2 Broke Girls" Super Bowl ad:
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'