Harry Styles Has Wild 19th Birthday Party With a Stripper
One Direction's member, Harry Styles, celebrated his 19th birthday with a stripper. He was celebrating his birthday with some friends on a trendy club in London on February 1 when he got the surprising "present."
Styles' friend, DJ Nick Grimshaw, was the one who prepared the gift. The police-costumed stripper took off her WPC's uniform to give him a lap dance in her underwear. "She stripped down to her underwear but unfortunately there was a no-nudity policy in the bar," Styles said. "She didn't handcuff me but the funniest part was that when she finished she said, 'I'm really sorry I couldn't find my truncheon so I had to bring my nunchucks.' That was a bit weird."
Styles partied until 4:30 A.M with friends including Pixie Geldof and TV presenter Miquita Oliver. Styles' ex-girlfriend, 23-year-old American singer Taylor Swift, wasn't anywhere to be seen in the party, but Styles' other former flame, Caroline Flack, who is 14 years his senior was present. Styles dated the "Xtra Factor" host in 2011 when he was still 17.
After his relationship with Swift ended in early January this year, Styles has been focusing on the band's tour, not in finding another girlfriend. "We have to knuckle down and work hard, make sure we get everything ready so it's a good show. I want to focus on that, not chasing girls," he said.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does