French Montana Unveils 'Sanctuary' Music Video
Moroccan rapper French Montana has dropped the music video to his track "Sanctuary", a cut from his mixtape "Mac and Cheese 3" released in November last year. Right off the bat, he used the clip to announce the April 16 release of his forthcoming album, "Excuse My French", which he will support with an identically-titled nationwide tour.
Reknown hip-hop music video director Eif Rivera held the reigns for the Black Metaphor produced-track's five-and-a-half-minute clip which features a cameo by DJ Khaled. In the new video, Montana sports a hooded mink, sunglasses, and lots of bling as he busts his rhymes in his crib. "Sanctuary" is touted as one of highlight cuts in Montana's latest mixtape.
For "Excuse My French", Montana will release his single "Marble Floors" featuring Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and 2 Chainz, and "Freaks" featuring "American Idol" judge Nicki Minaj. He also plans to release another mixtape entitled "Medusa", with fellow rapper Future.
Montana is the founder of Cocaine City Records and the group Coke Boyz. He went into a joint venture recording deal with Ross' Maybach Music Group and Bad Boy Records.
Last year, Montana started a feud with superstar rapper and entrepreneur 50 Cent and they continued to trade insults over social networking site Twitter. He has challenged 50 Cent to album sales race, pitting his "Excuse My French" with 50 Cent's "Street King Immortal".
French Montana's "Sanctuary" Music Video
More French Montana News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal