Artist of the Week: Justin Timberlake
Justin Timberlake is back in the business after a five-year musical hiatus to focus on acting. Aiding people's craving for new music from him, the husband of Jessica Biel has debuted song "Suit & Tie" which features rap music mogul Jay-Z.
Peaking at No. 4 on Billboard Hot 100, the track is an effective way to tease fans for his forthcoming album "The 20/20 Experience", which is due March 19. "The inspiration for this really came out of the blue and to be honest, I didn't expect anything out of it," he said earlier this year about crafting the new music.
"I just went into the studio and started playing around with some sounds and songs. It was probably the best time I've had in my career... Just creating with no rules and/or end goal in mind and really enjoying the process."
While still keeping most of the album's details secret, including the tracklist, Justin recently revealed two other tracks from the set. At DirecTV's Super Saturday Night party in New Orleans on February 2, he debuted new tracks "Pusher Love Girl" and "That Girl".
He goes all out to promote his third solo album, reuniting with "The Social Network" director David Fincher to make the music video for "Suit & Tie". To further hype up the album's release, the "Cry Me a River" hitmaker will take the stage of 2013 Grammy Awards on February 10.
More Justin Timberlake News
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?