Super Bowl Ads: Amy Poehler in Best Buy's, Kate Upton in Mercedes-Benz's and More
Making the most of Super Bowl XLVII, some companies released their ads during the game telecast. The likes of Best Buy, Mercedes-Benz, Bud Light and Jeep even enlisted A-list celebrities to attract more attention.
Promoting Best Buy, Amy Poehler appears as a finicky customer who asks a lot of questions to a nice employee. The newly-single "Parks and Recreation" star later flirts with the employee, asking him whether he will read her "Fifty Shades of Grey" in a sexy voice.
Kate Upton and Usher are featured in Mercedes-Benz's ad as Sebastian Beacon is poised to make a deal with a devilish Willem Dafoe to have an all-new 2013 Mercedes-Benz CLA. Beacon imagines Upton as his date and he hangs out with Usher if he drives the fancy car.
Stevie Wonder and Zoe Saldana, meanwhile, play a Mojo man and his sexy partner respectively in Bud Light's ad. Two average guys bring a lucky recliner to the Mojo man, but it's not his "thing," so Saldana agrees to do it instead.
Oprah Winfrey's narrates Jeep's touching commercial, which highlights soldiers who are missed by their families at home. "When you're home, we're more than a family. We are a nation... that is whole again," the talk-show host says.
More ads aired during the February 3 game show, including Toyota Super's which features Kaley Cuoco and M&M's candy's which stars Naya Rivera.
Best Buy's Super Bowl ad:
Mercedes-Benz's Super Bowl ad:
Bud Light's Super Bowl ad:
Jeep's Super Bowl ad:
M&M's candy's Super Bowl ad:
- Brad Pitt Is Cocky General in Teaser for Netflix's 'War Machine'
- Oprah Winfrey Considers Running for President, Thanks to Donald Trump
- Andi Dorfman Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- Madonna Is Turning to Ex Sean Penn Amid Adoption Crisis
- 'Beauty and the Beast' Will Feature Disney's First Gay Character
- Jay-Z and Chris Martin Enjoy Night Out in WeHo
- Kris Is Convincing Caitlyn Jenner to Return to 'KUWTK' After 'I Am Cait' Cancellation
- Lady GaGa Confirms Coachella Gig With Line-Up Photo