'Fast and Furious 6' Debuts Intense First Trailer on Super Bowl
The first ever footage for Dustin Lin's "Fast and Furious 6" was finally premiered during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast on Sunday, February 3. Staying true to the film franchise's signature genre, the promo video is jam-packed with "a whole new level" of car chase scenes on various settings from the city streets and highway to the desert and landing strip.
The sixth installment of the franchise brings back Vin Diesel as Dom and Paul Walker as Brian. Since Dom and Brian's Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, the heroes have scattered across the globe. However, their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (The Rock) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London.
Also starring Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Gina Carano and Joe Taslim, "Fast and Furious 6" will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on May 24.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says