'Fast and Furious 6' Debuts Intense First Trailer on Super Bowl
The first ever footage for Dustin Lin's "Fast and Furious 6" was finally premiered during the Super Bowl XLVII telecast on Sunday, February 3. Staying true to the film franchise's signature genre, the promo video is jam-packed with "a whole new level" of car chase scenes on various settings from the city streets and highway to the desert and landing strip.
The sixth installment of the franchise brings back Vin Diesel as Dom and Paul Walker as Brian. Since Dom and Brian's Rio heist toppled a kingpin's empire and left their crew with $100 million, the heroes have scattered across the globe. However, their inability to return home and living forever on the lam have left their lives incomplete.
Meanwhile, Hobbs (The Rock) has been tracking an organization of lethally skilled mercenary drivers across 12 countries, whose mastermind (Luke Evans) is aided by a ruthless second-in-command revealed to be the love Dom thought was dead, Letty (Michelle Rodriguez). The only way to stop the criminal outfit is to outmatch them at street level, so Hobbs asks Dom to assemble his elite team in London.
Also starring Ludacris, Jordana Brewster, Tyrese Gibson, Gina Carano and Joe Taslim, "Fast and Furious 6" will make its way out onto the U.S. cinemas on May 24.
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs