'The Walking Dead' Featured in Time Warner Super Bowl Spot
Time Warner has a "The Walking Dead"-themed ad which aired during Super Bowl XLVII telecast. The funny commercial sees a suburban mom dealing with the mess created by the hunt for zombies in her house.
The mom washes a stained machete and finds her daughter feeding a walker in her room. The mom gets irritated as Norman Reedus' Daryl Dixon leaves a mark on her wall when he kills a zombie with a dart. "Clean this up," the mom tells Daryl while pointing to a pile of dead walkers in her living room.
"This campaign uniquely and cleverly captures the spirit of 'The Walking Dead' as well as featuring one of the series' most iconic characters, Daryl Dixon," said Charlie Collier, President and General Manager of AMC.
He added, "We are thrilled to be working with Time Warner Cable to bring fans of 'The Walking Dead', one of television's most passionate and engaged audiences, even better ways to experience and re-experience the zombie apocalypse."
While "The Walking Dead" doesn't have its own Super Bowl commercial, the Time Warner ad helps promote the horror series which will return with the remainder of its third season next Sunday, February 10 on AMC.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers