'The Walking Dead' Featured in Time Warner Super Bowl Spot
Time Warner has a "The Walking Dead"-themed ad which aired during Super Bowl XLVII telecast. The funny commercial sees a suburban mom dealing with the mess created by the hunt for zombies in her house.
The mom washes a stained machete and finds her daughter feeding a walker in her room. The mom gets irritated as Norman Reedus' Daryl Dixon leaves a mark on her wall when he kills a zombie with a dart. "Clean this up," the mom tells Daryl while pointing to a pile of dead walkers in her living room.
"This campaign uniquely and cleverly captures the spirit of 'The Walking Dead' as well as featuring one of the series' most iconic characters, Daryl Dixon," said Charlie Collier, President and General Manager of AMC.
He added, "We are thrilled to be working with Time Warner Cable to bring fans of 'The Walking Dead', one of television's most passionate and engaged audiences, even better ways to experience and re-experience the zombie apocalypse."
While "The Walking Dead" doesn't have its own Super Bowl commercial, the Time Warner ad helps promote the horror series which will return with the remainder of its third season next Sunday, February 10 on AMC.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie