'The Walking Dead' Featured in Time Warner Super Bowl Spot
Time Warner has a "The Walking Dead"-themed ad which aired during Super Bowl XLVII telecast. The funny commercial sees a suburban mom dealing with the mess created by the hunt for zombies in her house.
The mom washes a stained machete and finds her daughter feeding a walker in her room. The mom gets irritated as Norman Reedus' Daryl Dixon leaves a mark on her wall when he kills a zombie with a dart. "Clean this up," the mom tells Daryl while pointing to a pile of dead walkers in her living room.
"This campaign uniquely and cleverly captures the spirit of 'The Walking Dead' as well as featuring one of the series' most iconic characters, Daryl Dixon," said Charlie Collier, President and General Manager of AMC.
He added, "We are thrilled to be working with Time Warner Cable to bring fans of 'The Walking Dead', one of television's most passionate and engaged audiences, even better ways to experience and re-experience the zombie apocalypse."
While "The Walking Dead" doesn't have its own Super Bowl commercial, the Time Warner ad helps promote the horror series which will return with the remainder of its third season next Sunday, February 10 on AMC.
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama
- 'The 9th Life of Louis Drax' First Trailer Is Full of Mysteries
- Stella Maxwell Goes Completely Topless in This NSFW Instagram Photo
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunner Confirms Shorter Two Final Seasons: We Get Close to the Ending