'The Walking Dead' Featured in Time Warner Super Bowl Spot
Time Warner has a "The Walking Dead"-themed ad which aired during Super Bowl XLVII telecast. The funny commercial sees a suburban mom dealing with the mess created by the hunt for zombies in her house.
The mom washes a stained machete and finds her daughter feeding a walker in her room. The mom gets irritated as Norman Reedus' Daryl Dixon leaves a mark on her wall when he kills a zombie with a dart. "Clean this up," the mom tells Daryl while pointing to a pile of dead walkers in her living room.
"This campaign uniquely and cleverly captures the spirit of 'The Walking Dead' as well as featuring one of the series' most iconic characters, Daryl Dixon," said Charlie Collier, President and General Manager of AMC.
He added, "We are thrilled to be working with Time Warner Cable to bring fans of 'The Walking Dead', one of television's most passionate and engaged audiences, even better ways to experience and re-experience the zombie apocalypse."
While "The Walking Dead" doesn't have its own Super Bowl commercial, the Time Warner ad helps promote the horror series which will return with the remainder of its third season next Sunday, February 10 on AMC.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal