Video: Beyonce's Spectacular Super Bowl Half Time Show With Destiny's Child
Beyonce Knowles finally delivered her highly-anticipated half time performance during Super Bowl game on Sunday, February 3. As expected by many people, Queen Bey brought a very brilliant performance and despite the denial of a Destiny's Child reunion onstage, the wife of Jay-Z indeed took the stage with none other than Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams (II).
Looking smoking hot in a skimpy black leather corset with a revealing skirt, the diva presented an all-dancing set with a host of attractive dancers against the backdrop of spectacular stage. As she promised before, she delivered all her greatest hits live. She kicked off her show with an energetic rendition of "Love on Top" and followed it up with "Crazy in Love", "End of Time" and "Baby Boy".
Audience's hysterical screams got louder as Williams and Rowland joined the Grammy-winning diva onstage, singing the trio's fan-favorite hits such as "Bootylicious" and "Independent". Queen Bey then asked her two friends to join her in performing "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" before the two left the stage, letting Beyonce reigning the show again. As a closer, the songstress opted to sing a slow-paced song "Halo" following her uprising set.
Bey had vowed to sing live during her Super Bowl performance following her lip-sync controversy during Barack Obama's inaugural ceremony. "I will absolutely be singing live," she promised during a recent press con for the big NFL game show. "I'm well-rehearsed, and I'll absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do and what I was born for. I've had a 16-year career, and all of the things that I've done has prepared me for this. So I'm ready."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments