Pregnant Kate Middleton and Penelope Cruz Cover Baby Bumps in Loose Tops
Kate Middleton's and Penelope Cruz's baby bumps started to show. The Duchess and the Spanish actress were recently spotted sporting a fuller figure but they seemed to try to conceal it by wearing loose clothes. The former donned a gray tartan Zara cape, while the latter opted for a plaid black-and-white shirt.
Kate went shopping at a local footwear boutique in West London. The mom-to-be braved the chilly weather in black leggings, brown boots and scarf. Meanwhile, Penelope was in the Bahamas vacationing with her family. She was spotted holding her first child, Leo, after landing with a private jet on the island of Nassau.
Kate has been shopping for maternity clothes, buying items at JoJo Maman Bebe and ordering from Asos Maternity Line. She is due to give birth to her baby in June. The bundle of joy will be her first child with Prince William. Penelope, meanwhile, is reportedly expected to deliver her second kid with her husband, actor Javier Bardem, later this year.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers