Pregnant Kate Middleton and Penelope Cruz Cover Baby Bumps in Loose Tops
Kate Middleton's and Penelope Cruz's baby bumps started to show. The Duchess and the Spanish actress were recently spotted sporting a fuller figure but they seemed to try to conceal it by wearing loose clothes. The former donned a gray tartan Zara cape, while the latter opted for a plaid black-and-white shirt.
Kate went shopping at a local footwear boutique in West London. The mom-to-be braved the chilly weather in black leggings, brown boots and scarf. Meanwhile, Penelope was in the Bahamas vacationing with her family. She was spotted holding her first child, Leo, after landing with a private jet on the island of Nassau.
Kate has been shopping for maternity clothes, buying items at JoJo Maman Bebe and ordering from Asos Maternity Line. She is due to give birth to her baby in June. The bundle of joy will be her first child with Prince William. Penelope, meanwhile, is reportedly expected to deliver her second kid with her husband, actor Javier Bardem, later this year.
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip