Pregnant Kate Middleton and Penelope Cruz Cover Baby Bumps in Loose Tops
Kate Middleton's and Penelope Cruz's baby bumps started to show. The Duchess and the Spanish actress were recently spotted sporting a fuller figure but they seemed to try to conceal it by wearing loose clothes. The former donned a gray tartan Zara cape, while the latter opted for a plaid black-and-white shirt.
Kate went shopping at a local footwear boutique in West London. The mom-to-be braved the chilly weather in black leggings, brown boots and scarf. Meanwhile, Penelope was in the Bahamas vacationing with her family. She was spotted holding her first child, Leo, after landing with a private jet on the island of Nassau.
Kate has been shopping for maternity clothes, buying items at JoJo Maman Bebe and ordering from Asos Maternity Line. She is due to give birth to her baby in June. The bundle of joy will be her first child with Prince William. Penelope, meanwhile, is reportedly expected to deliver her second kid with her husband, actor Javier Bardem, later this year.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture