Pregnant Kate Middleton and Penelope Cruz Cover Baby Bumps in Loose Tops
Kate Middleton's and Penelope Cruz's baby bumps started to show. The Duchess and the Spanish actress were recently spotted sporting a fuller figure but they seemed to try to conceal it by wearing loose clothes. The former donned a gray tartan Zara cape, while the latter opted for a plaid black-and-white shirt.
Kate went shopping at a local footwear boutique in West London. The mom-to-be braved the chilly weather in black leggings, brown boots and scarf. Meanwhile, Penelope was in the Bahamas vacationing with her family. She was spotted holding her first child, Leo, after landing with a private jet on the island of Nassau.
Kate has been shopping for maternity clothes, buying items at JoJo Maman Bebe and ordering from Asos Maternity Line. She is due to give birth to her baby in June. The bundle of joy will be her first child with Prince William. Penelope, meanwhile, is reportedly expected to deliver her second kid with her husband, actor Javier Bardem, later this year.
More Kate Middleton News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound