Pregnant Kate Middleton and Penelope Cruz Cover Baby Bumps in Loose Tops
Kate Middleton's and Penelope Cruz's baby bumps started to show. The Duchess and the Spanish actress were recently spotted sporting a fuller figure but they seemed to try to conceal it by wearing loose clothes. The former donned a gray tartan Zara cape, while the latter opted for a plaid black-and-white shirt.
Kate went shopping at a local footwear boutique in West London. The mom-to-be braved the chilly weather in black leggings, brown boots and scarf. Meanwhile, Penelope was in the Bahamas vacationing with her family. She was spotted holding her first child, Leo, after landing with a private jet on the island of Nassau.
Kate has been shopping for maternity clothes, buying items at JoJo Maman Bebe and ordering from Asos Maternity Line. She is due to give birth to her baby in June. The bundle of joy will be her first child with Prince William. Penelope, meanwhile, is reportedly expected to deliver her second kid with her husband, actor Javier Bardem, later this year.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season