Tracy Morgan Talks About Possible '30 Rock' Reunion and Spin-Off Show
Tracy Morgan shares his thoughts about a possible reunion and spin-off show after "30 Rock" came to an end. The Tracy Jordan depicter discusses in a pre-Super Bowl interview with Yahoo! when the ideal time to reunite and what kind of story he would love to tell if a spin-off is developed.
"I would love to have a reunion show 20 years down the line," he says. "If the situation is right," he would love to do a spin-off for "The Jordans" along with Sherri Shepherd to reprise her role as his on-screen wife Angie. The plot, he imagines, will be their "crazy lives in they (sic) house this time."
When asked if he wants to film it like a "reality TV documentary style," he says, "No, I don't know if I want to do it like that. I think I would love to do it just scripted, multiple camera. Not single camera this time, but multiple camera like The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and all that type of stuff."
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?