Tracy Morgan Talks About Possible '30 Rock' Reunion and Spin-Off Show
Tracy Morgan shares his thoughts about a possible reunion and spin-off show after "30 Rock" came to an end. The Tracy Jordan depicter discusses in a pre-Super Bowl interview with Yahoo! when the ideal time to reunite and what kind of story he would love to tell if a spin-off is developed.
"I would love to have a reunion show 20 years down the line," he says. "If the situation is right," he would love to do a spin-off for "The Jordans" along with Sherri Shepherd to reprise her role as his on-screen wife Angie. The plot, he imagines, will be their "crazy lives in they (sic) house this time."
When asked if he wants to film it like a "reality TV documentary style," he says, "No, I don't know if I want to do it like that. I think I would love to do it just scripted, multiple camera. Not single camera this time, but multiple camera like The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and all that type of stuff."
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date