Tracy Morgan Talks About Possible '30 Rock' Reunion and Spin-Off Show
Tracy Morgan shares his thoughts about a possible reunion and spin-off show after "30 Rock" came to an end. The Tracy Jordan depicter discusses in a pre-Super Bowl interview with Yahoo! when the ideal time to reunite and what kind of story he would love to tell if a spin-off is developed.
"I would love to have a reunion show 20 years down the line," he says. "If the situation is right," he would love to do a spin-off for "The Jordans" along with Sherri Shepherd to reprise her role as his on-screen wife Angie. The plot, he imagines, will be their "crazy lives in they (sic) house this time."
When asked if he wants to film it like a "reality TV documentary style," he says, "No, I don't know if I want to do it like that. I think I would love to do it just scripted, multiple camera. Not single camera this time, but multiple camera like The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and all that type of stuff."
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early and Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie