Tracy Morgan Talks About Possible '30 Rock' Reunion and Spin-Off Show
Tracy Morgan shares his thoughts about a possible reunion and spin-off show after "30 Rock" came to an end. The Tracy Jordan depicter discusses in a pre-Super Bowl interview with Yahoo! when the ideal time to reunite and what kind of story he would love to tell if a spin-off is developed.
"I would love to have a reunion show 20 years down the line," he says. "If the situation is right," he would love to do a spin-off for "The Jordans" along with Sherri Shepherd to reprise her role as his on-screen wife Angie. The plot, he imagines, will be their "crazy lives in they (sic) house this time."
When asked if he wants to film it like a "reality TV documentary style," he says, "No, I don't know if I want to do it like that. I think I would love to do it just scripted, multiple camera. Not single camera this time, but multiple camera like The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and all that type of stuff."
- Asa Butterfield Is Martian Coming to Earth in New 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Liev Schreiber Shares Sweet Birthday Message for Naomi Watts After Split
- 'Outlander' Casts Older Fergus for Season 3
- That's What You Call Karma! Blac Chyna Leaks Rob Kardashian's Phone Number
- Listen to Tinashe and GTA's Sexy New Single 'All Caught Up'
- Angelina Jolie Enlists the Real Olivia Pope for Brad Pitt Divorce
- Report: Kim Kardashian Is Making Another Sex Tape and Opening a High-End Nude Resort
- Want to Meet Ryan Gosling and Harrison Ford on 'Blade Runner 2' Set? Here's How to Win the Trip