Tracy Morgan Talks About Possible '30 Rock' Reunion and Spin-Off Show
Tracy Morgan shares his thoughts about a possible reunion and spin-off show after "30 Rock" came to an end. The Tracy Jordan depicter discusses in a pre-Super Bowl interview with Yahoo! when the ideal time to reunite and what kind of story he would love to tell if a spin-off is developed.
"I would love to have a reunion show 20 years down the line," he says. "If the situation is right," he would love to do a spin-off for "The Jordans" along with Sherri Shepherd to reprise her role as his on-screen wife Angie. The plot, he imagines, will be their "crazy lives in they (sic) house this time."
When asked if he wants to film it like a "reality TV documentary style," he says, "No, I don't know if I want to do it like that. I think I would love to do it just scripted, multiple camera. Not single camera this time, but multiple camera like The Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother and all that type of stuff."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal