Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Starting to Talk'
Beyonce Knowles' daughter with Jay-Z is entering her 13 months old, and she is starting to talk. The proud mama reveals her little girl's major milestone when chatting on "Super Bowl Live" show ahead of her halftime performance in New Orleans.
"She's starting to talk," Queen Bey opened up before gushing about motherhood, "[It's] the best thing in the world . . . It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new."
Beyonce, who miscarried two years ago, gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter on January 7, 2012. "My husband is incredible," she praised her hubby for being there for her in every journey through the ups and downs. "He's so supportive."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked