Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Starting to Talk'
Beyonce Knowles' daughter with Jay-Z is entering her 13 months old, and she is starting to talk. The proud mama reveals her little girl's major milestone when chatting on "Super Bowl Live" show ahead of her halftime performance in New Orleans.
"She's starting to talk," Queen Bey opened up before gushing about motherhood, "[It's] the best thing in the world . . . It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new."
Beyonce, who miscarried two years ago, gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter on January 7, 2012. "My husband is incredible," she praised her hubby for being there for her in every journey through the ups and downs. "He's so supportive."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover