Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Starting to Talk'
Beyonce Knowles' daughter with Jay-Z is entering her 13 months old, and she is starting to talk. The proud mama reveals her little girl's major milestone when chatting on "Super Bowl Live" show ahead of her halftime performance in New Orleans.
"She's starting to talk," Queen Bey opened up before gushing about motherhood, "[It's] the best thing in the world . . . It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new."
Beyonce, who miscarried two years ago, gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter on January 7, 2012. "My husband is incredible," she praised her hubby for being there for her in every journey through the ups and downs. "He's so supportive."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama