Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Starting to Talk'
Beyonce Knowles' daughter with Jay-Z is entering her 13 months old, and she is starting to talk. The proud mama reveals her little girl's major milestone when chatting on "Super Bowl Live" show ahead of her halftime performance in New Orleans.
"She's starting to talk," Queen Bey opened up before gushing about motherhood, "[It's] the best thing in the world . . . It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new."
Beyonce, who miscarried two years ago, gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter on January 7, 2012. "My husband is incredible," she praised her hubby for being there for her in every journey through the ups and downs. "He's so supportive."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Listen to David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' Feat. Nicki Minaj and Lil Wayne
- Report: Friends Fear for Lisa Rinna's Life as She Takes Pills to Stay Thin
- Gwyneth Paltrow Talks Anal Sex: 'It's Practically Standard in the Modern Bedroom Repertoire'
- Fashion Fail! Caitlyn Jenner Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction as She Exposes Her Bra in Sheer Top
- Amy Schumer Drops Out of 'Barbie' Live-Action Movie
- CBS Renews 16 Series for 2017-2018 Season - Find Out Which Show Makes the Cut
- Rihanna Is Reportedly Not Surprised With Drake's New Sade Tattoo. Find Out Why
- It's Finally Here! Zayn Malik Releases New Single 'Still Got Time' Ft. PARTYNEXTDOOR