Beyonce Knowles and Jay-Z's Daughter Blue Ivy 'Starting to Talk'
Beyonce Knowles' daughter with Jay-Z is entering her 13 months old, and she is starting to talk. The proud mama reveals her little girl's major milestone when chatting on "Super Bowl Live" show ahead of her halftime performance in New Orleans.
"She's starting to talk," Queen Bey opened up before gushing about motherhood, "[It's] the best thing in the world . . . It's just such a beautiful time in my life to have a child and every day see something new and see her learn something new."
Beyonce, who miscarried two years ago, gave birth to baby Blue Ivy Carter on January 7, 2012. "My husband is incredible," she praised her hubby for being there for her in every journey through the ups and downs. "He's so supportive."
More Beyonce Knowles News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7