My Bloody Valentine's Website Crashes After New Album Gets Released Online
My Bloody Valentine's new album "mbv" got overwhelmingly positive response from fans after it was released online early Sunday, January 3. The band's website www.mybloodyvalentine.org where the album was "going live" crashed due to heavy traffic.
Announcement for the album release was made on the band's official Facebook page late Saturday night. "We are preparing to go live with the new album/website this evening. We will make an announcement as soon as its up," so they revealed.
Containing nine tracks, the new effort is a highly-anticipated one because it's their first CD in more than two decades. The Kevin Shields-fronted band released their last studio album "Loveless" in 1991 as a follow-up to their 1988 debut "Isn't Anything".
The new CD is made available for purchase as a download only, CD and download or as a 180g vinyl, CD and download package. The vinyl and CD packages will be available within three weeks of purchase date, but the download will be immediate.
"I think with this record, people who like us will immediately connect with something. Based on the very, very few people who've heard stuff - some engineers, the band, and that's about it - some people think it's stranger than 'Loveless'. I don't. I feel like it really frees us up, and in the bigger picture it's 100 per cent necessary," Kevin once told NME.
- "She Found Now"
- "Only Tomorrow"
- "Who Sees You"
- "Is This and Yes"
- "If I Am"
- "New You"
- "In Another Way"
- "Nothing Is"
- "Wonder 2"
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth