Josh Radnor Breaks Up With Julia Jones
The star of popular CBS TV series "How I Met Your Mother", Josh Radnor, is single again. On Friday, February 1, the 38-year-old actor confirmed his breakup with "Twilight" star, Julia Jones, 32, after dating for more than one year. There's no word on the reason behind their split.
Radnor started dating Jones in late 2011 after breaking up with Lindsay Price whom he met on the set of "How I Met Your Mother" in 2009. Radnor said that he was attracted to Jones because she is "really intelligent".
Even though his then girlfriend took a role in the "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn part II" as a member of the wolf pack, Radnor isn't into reading the book from which the film was adapted.
During an interview with New York Magazine's Vulture in September 2012, Radnor slammed the "Twilight" novels. "I tend to read things that are a little more on the nourishing side," he said. "But if I don't enjoy something, I'll put it down."
Radnor was born on July 29, 1974 and has been working as an actor, producer, director and writer. He is best known for his performance as the unlucky-in-love Ted on Emmy Award-winning sitcom "How I Met Your Mother".
As for Jones who was born on January 23, 1981, she won FAITA Award for Best Actress for her role in "Black Cloud" (2004). Her acting career aside, she modeled for Levi's, Gap, Esprit and L'Oreal.
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?