Josh Radnor Breaks Up With Julia Jones
The star of popular CBS TV series "How I Met Your Mother", Josh Radnor, is single again. On Friday, February 1, the 38-year-old actor confirmed his breakup with "Twilight" star, Julia Jones, 32, after dating for more than one year. There's no word on the reason behind their split.
Radnor started dating Jones in late 2011 after breaking up with Lindsay Price whom he met on the set of "How I Met Your Mother" in 2009. Radnor said that he was attracted to Jones because she is "really intelligent".
Even though his then girlfriend took a role in the "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse", "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn part I" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn part II" as a member of the wolf pack, Radnor isn't into reading the book from which the film was adapted.
During an interview with New York Magazine's Vulture in September 2012, Radnor slammed the "Twilight" novels. "I tend to read things that are a little more on the nourishing side," he said. "But if I don't enjoy something, I'll put it down."
Radnor was born on July 29, 1974 and has been working as an actor, producer, director and writer. He is best known for his performance as the unlucky-in-love Ted on Emmy Award-winning sitcom "How I Met Your Mother".
As for Jones who was born on January 23, 1981, she won FAITA Award for Best Actress for her role in "Black Cloud" (2004). Her acting career aside, she modeled for Levi's, Gap, Esprit and L'Oreal.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special