Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum Joins 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Hillary Scott as one of the guest mentors in the upcoming season 4. The only female member of Award-winning trio Lady Antebellum will team up with coach Adam Levine to mentor his team members.
"I was so happy that Hillary was interested in coming on 'The Voice' to mentor my team," Adam tells Access Hollywood. "She is an incredible performer and artist. I know my team will be able to learn a lot from her."
Hillary, who is currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Tyrrell, gushes, "I was so excited to join Adam for a couple days on 'The Voice'. It's an honor to mentor his team... He's going to have some tough choices to make!" She jokingly adds, "I'm sure [we'll have] way more fun than Blake's team!"
Adam is joined by returning coach Blake Shelton in the new installment of "The Voice", which is set to premire March 25 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera took a break from the singing competition show, and will be replaced by Shakira and Usher.
More The Voice News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris