Hillary Scott of Lady Antebellum Joins 'The Voice'
"The Voice" has tapped Hillary Scott as one of the guest mentors in the upcoming season 4. The only female member of Award-winning trio Lady Antebellum will team up with coach Adam Levine to mentor his team members.
"I was so happy that Hillary was interested in coming on 'The Voice' to mentor my team," Adam tells Access Hollywood. "She is an incredible performer and artist. I know my team will be able to learn a lot from her."
Hillary, who is currently expecting her first child with husband Chris Tyrrell, gushes, "I was so excited to join Adam for a couple days on 'The Voice'. It's an honor to mentor his team... He's going to have some tough choices to make!" She jokingly adds, "I'm sure [we'll have] way more fun than Blake's team!"
Adam is joined by returning coach Blake Shelton in the new installment of "The Voice", which is set to premire March 25 at 8 P.M. on NBC. Cee-Lo Green and Christina Aguilera took a break from the singing competition show, and will be replaced by Shakira and Usher.
More The Voice News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story