Bar Refaeli's Lip-Locking Scene With a Nerd in Go Daddy's Super Bowl Ad Gets Censored
New Super Bowl ad for internet domain provider Go Daddy that features Bar Refaeli is deemed too hot for TV. The scene that features the former girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio kissing a chubby, bushy-haired Jesse Heiman is censored by CBS for being "indecent."
There are actually two versions of the commercial with one being more reserved that the other. "I think it's a good idea to have two versions so people can see the tame version and if they're interested see the wilder version," Jesse said on "Today" show. The tame version, however, is still too intense for the Sunday broadcast.
The kiss in the ad was only around 10 seconds long, but it took 65 takes to get right. He didn't seem to mind the practice though as he was all smiles as he talked about the scene on the morning show. In the interview, Heiman said he felt like he had won "the championship of men" after kissing Refaeli.
In the "sexy meets nerdy" themed commercial, it seemed that Heiman was the luckiest geek in the world for kissing the Maxim's hottest woman on earth, but Refaeli thought it was the other way around. "For me it was making my dream come true," she gushed. "I told Jess that when we kissed he's a very very good kisser."
"It's a funny thing because I have this very strange dream. I always wanted to go to a club filled with people, look around and choose the most unlikely guy that I will ever kiss or pay attention to and kiss him in front of everyone so he will be very happy."
Before swapping spit, Heiman and Refaeli were introduced by Danica Patrick. "There are two sides to Go Daddy - there's the sexy side, represented by Bar Refaeli, and the smart side that creates a killer website for your small business, represented by Walter. Together, they're perfect," the Go Gaddy longtime brad ambassador said in the ad.
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6
- Rob Kardashian's Threat Is Apparently Why Blac Chyna Got Invited to Khloe's Birthday Party
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'