FOX Revives 'The Swan' With Female Celebrities
Almost a decade after it was canceled, "The Swan" will be back on the small screen. FOX announces that it is revamping the plastic surgery makeover series as a two-hour special with female celebrities.
To be called "Celebrity Swan", the new version will feature popular women as they are offered "the incredible opportunity to undergo physical, psychological and career changes as cameras follow them through the transformative process."
"This opportunity will allow these women to come back better than ever, have a second chance at personal and career redemption and re-introduce themselves to their supportive fans in a whole new way," the logline reads.
No cast and air date are set for the reality special as of yet.
The original "The Swan" premiered in April 2004 and sparked criticisms. The show only lasted for two seasons and got canceled in early 2005 following ratings drops.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight