FOX Revives 'The Swan' With Female Celebrities
Almost a decade after it was canceled, "The Swan" will be back on the small screen. FOX announces that it is revamping the plastic surgery makeover series as a two-hour special with female celebrities.
To be called "Celebrity Swan", the new version will feature popular women as they are offered "the incredible opportunity to undergo physical, psychological and career changes as cameras follow them through the transformative process."
"This opportunity will allow these women to come back better than ever, have a second chance at personal and career redemption and re-introduce themselves to their supportive fans in a whole new way," the logline reads.
No cast and air date are set for the reality special as of yet.
The original "The Swan" premiered in April 2004 and sparked criticisms. The show only lasted for two seasons and got canceled in early 2005 following ratings drops.
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert