FOX Revives 'The Swan' With Female Celebrities
Almost a decade after it was canceled, "The Swan" will be back on the small screen. FOX announces that it is revamping the plastic surgery makeover series as a two-hour special with female celebrities.
To be called "Celebrity Swan", the new version will feature popular women as they are offered "the incredible opportunity to undergo physical, psychological and career changes as cameras follow them through the transformative process."
"This opportunity will allow these women to come back better than ever, have a second chance at personal and career redemption and re-introduce themselves to their supportive fans in a whole new way," the logline reads.
No cast and air date are set for the reality special as of yet.
The original "The Swan" premiered in April 2004 and sparked criticisms. The show only lasted for two seasons and got canceled in early 2005 following ratings drops.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes