FOX Revives 'The Swan' With Female Celebrities
Almost a decade after it was canceled, "The Swan" will be back on the small screen. FOX announces that it is revamping the plastic surgery makeover series as a two-hour special with female celebrities.
To be called "Celebrity Swan", the new version will feature popular women as they are offered "the incredible opportunity to undergo physical, psychological and career changes as cameras follow them through the transformative process."
"This opportunity will allow these women to come back better than ever, have a second chance at personal and career redemption and re-introduce themselves to their supportive fans in a whole new way," the logline reads.
No cast and air date are set for the reality special as of yet.
The original "The Swan" premiered in April 2004 and sparked criticisms. The show only lasted for two seasons and got canceled in early 2005 following ratings drops.
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge
- Report: Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Expecting Baby Boy
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama