FOX Revives 'The Swan' With Female Celebrities
Almost a decade after it was canceled, "The Swan" will be back on the small screen. FOX announces that it is revamping the plastic surgery makeover series as a two-hour special with female celebrities.
To be called "Celebrity Swan", the new version will feature popular women as they are offered "the incredible opportunity to undergo physical, psychological and career changes as cameras follow them through the transformative process."
"This opportunity will allow these women to come back better than ever, have a second chance at personal and career redemption and re-introduce themselves to their supportive fans in a whole new way," the logline reads.
No cast and air date are set for the reality special as of yet.
The original "The Swan" premiered in April 2004 and sparked criticisms. The show only lasted for two seasons and got canceled in early 2005 following ratings drops.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts