Christina Ricci Engaged to James Heerdegen
After calling off her engagement with comedian Owen Benjamin in June 2009, 32-year-old actress Christina Ricci is now ready to walk down the aisle. She confirmed to Us Weekly on Friday, February 1 that she is now engaged to boyfriend James Heerdegen. At Friday's Makeup Forever event where she helped unveil the Make Up For Ever Remix Make Up Bag and Make Up For Ever Mobile Tour, she revealed that they got engaged last fall.
Ricci and Heerdegen first met in February 2012 on the set of Ricci's cancelled ABC series, "Pan Am", where Heerdegen worked as the dolly grip and they started dating afterwards. Since last October, the "Bel Ami" star has been seen wearing a ring which seems to be the engagement ring, but she refused to comment on the engagement speculation.
Although she is now engaged to Heerdegen, Ricci doesn't plan anything special for Valentine's Day. "Honestly, I was trying to think of that before, I can't remember a single Valentine's Day!" she said with a laugh. "I personally just don't think I've ever made a big deal about Valentine's Day. I mean. I like to get like flowers."
The daughter of couple Sarah and Ralph Ricci earned praises as a child star for her role as Wednesday Addams in 1991's "The Addams Family" and 1993's "Addams Family Values". In 1998, she was nominated as Best Actress at Golden Globe Awards for her performance in "The Opposite of Sex" and she was nominated for an Emmy in 2006 thanks to her role as a paramedic on ABC's drama "Grey's Anatomy".
On the other hand, Heerdegen who is a camera technician has worked in more than 40 film and television productions including "Sex and the City 2", "Nurse Jackie", "Baby Mama" and "What Happens in Vegas".
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed