Seth MacFarlane Serves James Bond's 'First Martini' in New Oscars Promo
Yet another funny Seth MacFarlane-starring Oscars promo has been shared online for viewing pleasure. This time around, the host of the upcoming Academy Awards pokes fun at another iconic movie franchise, James Bond.
The promo picks a bar scene from 1999's "The World Is Not Enough" where Pierce Brosnan tackled the 007 role. MacFarlane plays a bartender who serves a Martini for the handsome secret agent.
Brosnan orders a drink, saying the iconic phrase in the Ian Fleming-created spy saga, "Vodka Martini - shaken not stirred." A grumpy MacFarlane, however, strikes back at Brosnan, "Yet no one has ever stirred a Martini. That's not how you make a Martini."
The funnyman then points his finger at the Bond depicter, "Is this your first Martini?" He says with a snarky smile, "It's your first Martini, isn't it? Yeah, yeah, you're gonna have fun."
Before this James Bond spoof, MacFarlane poked fun at the iconic shower scene in Alfred Hitchcock's "Psycho". He has also released a handful of funny Oscars promos, including the one which saw him confessing that he's actually Daniel Day-Lewis.
The 2013 Academy Awards is set to take place on February 24 at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood & Highland Center. The show, which "will be celebrating all your favorite films", will be broadcast live on the ABC Television Network in more than 225 countries.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed