Amanda Bynes Leaves Her NYC Apartment After Getting Complaints of Marijuana Smoke
Amanda Bynes has to find a new place to live. The "Easy A" star is packing up her stuff and leaving her apartment in New York City following an eviction threat from her landlord, who claimed that the starlet was a "disrespectful rule-breaker."
TMZ reports that moving trucks were spotted around the 26-year-old actress' NYC apartment on Friday, February 1. However, there were still no words on where the blond beauty would stay next after leaving the pad.
Multiple sources at the apartment revealed that the Thousand Oaks native previously received a letter from the building management, which stated that her lease would be terminated because she's "a building nuisance."
The landlord made such decision after receiving complaints from her neighbors of marijuana smoke coming out of her apartment. The building itself is actually a "non-smoking" area. It was said that the smoke came out from "morning, noon and night." She was reportedly also spotted smoking pot in the hallways.
Sources said that after getting the letter, Bynes didn't challenge the management's decision. She chose to simply leave the building instead.
Bynes, who faced a DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor last year, was known for being a fan of weed. Back in September, she was caught on camera smoking the herb in a car around Los Angeles, but she denied the allegation and insisted that the picture was not what it seemed.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes