Amanda Bynes Leaves Her NYC Apartment After Getting Complaints of Marijuana Smoke
Amanda Bynes has to find a new place to live. The "Easy A" star is packing up her stuff and leaving her apartment in New York City following an eviction threat from her landlord, who claimed that the starlet was a "disrespectful rule-breaker."
TMZ reports that moving trucks were spotted around the 26-year-old actress' NYC apartment on Friday, February 1. However, there were still no words on where the blond beauty would stay next after leaving the pad.
Multiple sources at the apartment revealed that the Thousand Oaks native previously received a letter from the building management, which stated that her lease would be terminated because she's "a building nuisance."
The landlord made such decision after receiving complaints from her neighbors of marijuana smoke coming out of her apartment. The building itself is actually a "non-smoking" area. It was said that the smoke came out from "morning, noon and night." She was reportedly also spotted smoking pot in the hallways.
Sources said that after getting the letter, Bynes didn't challenge the management's decision. She chose to simply leave the building instead.
Bynes, who faced a DUI charge and two counts of hit-and-run misdemeanor last year, was known for being a fan of weed. Back in September, she was caught on camera smoking the herb in a car around Los Angeles, but she denied the allegation and insisted that the picture was not what it seemed.
More Amanda Bynes News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special