'NCIS' Gets Season 11 Order
"NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service" will return for an eleventh season. The renewal comes as no surprise since the police procedural drama series has been named the most-watched TV program in the last two years.
Along with the announcement of the new season pickup, CBS reveals that lead actor and executive producer Mark Harmon has extended his contract with the show. His deal would have been up after the current tenth season.
"In a world gone niche, NCIS keeps getting bigger, and Mark Harmon continues to define the role of leading man on the #1 show on television," CBS president Leslie Moonves says in a statement. "NCIS is the type of franchise every company wants in today's global content ecosystem - high-quality storytelling that generates passionate viewers and drives revenue on every conceivable platform."
Also starring Michael Weatherly, Cote de Pablo, Sean Murray, Pauley Perrette, Rocky Carroll, Brian Dietzen and David McCallum, "NCIS" continues to be a ratings juggernaut for CBS after a decade. Its current season is averaging 21.48 million viewers, up 7% over last year.
- 'The Leftovers' Series Finale Preview: The End Is Here
- Green Power Ranger Depicter Jason David Frank Addresses Assassination Attempt
- Artist of the Week: Halsey
- Kourtney Kardashian Bans Scott Disick From Seeing Their Children Until He Sobers Up
- Prince William and Kate Middleton's Housekeeper Quits as Job Is 'Too Demanding'
- 'The Walking Dead' EP Shares Alleged Season 8 Behind-the-Scenes Video
- Teyana Taylor Previews R-Rated Clip for New Single 'Drippin' Ft. Migos
- Colton Haynes and Fiance Jeff Leatham Get Engaged Again. See Their Matching Rings