Kris Humphries Works McDonald's Drive-Thru Window to Spread Kindness Spirit
Kris Humphries tried out a job which is far cry from his current profession by working the drive-thru window at McDonald's. The Brooklyn Nets player, along with teammate Andray Blatche and the team's mascot BrooklyKnight served, burgers, fries, and chicken nuggets to customers in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn on Thursday, January 31.
Kris' stint at the fast-food restaurant was to support a "Random Acts of Kindness" program. The nonprofit organization, which was established in 1995, aims to "help everyone create a better world by spreading awareness and increasing engagement in kind actions."
The McDonald's stunt aside, Kris is still entangled in a divorce drama with his soon-to-be ex-wife Kim Kardashian. He seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud, while the reality TV star wants a divorce.
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian recently called the basketball player "fame-hungry" for dragging out the divorce proceedings. "He's, in my opinion, delusional. He's delusional, I don't know why he's asking for anything," the wife of Lamar Odom said.
"He got married, just like she got married. I mean, I think he's just fame-hungry, in my opinion, and wants money. I don't know. Everything he's doing is so gross to me."
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups