Kris Humphries Works McDonald's Drive-Thru Window to Spread Kindness Spirit
Kris Humphries tried out a job which is far cry from his current profession by working the drive-thru window at McDonald's. The Brooklyn Nets player, along with teammate Andray Blatche and the team's mascot BrooklyKnight served, burgers, fries, and chicken nuggets to customers in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn on Thursday, January 31.
Kris' stint at the fast-food restaurant was to support a "Random Acts of Kindness" program. The nonprofit organization, which was established in 1995, aims to "help everyone create a better world by spreading awareness and increasing engagement in kind actions."
The McDonald's stunt aside, Kris is still entangled in a divorce drama with his soon-to-be ex-wife Kim Kardashian. He seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud, while the reality TV star wants a divorce.
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian recently called the basketball player "fame-hungry" for dragging out the divorce proceedings. "He's, in my opinion, delusional. He's delusional, I don't know why he's asking for anything," the wife of Lamar Odom said.
"He got married, just like she got married. I mean, I think he's just fame-hungry, in my opinion, and wants money. I don't know. Everything he's doing is so gross to me."
More Kris Humphries News
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...