Kris Humphries Works McDonald's Drive-Thru Window to Spread Kindness Spirit
Kris Humphries tried out a job which is far cry from his current profession by working the drive-thru window at McDonald's. The Brooklyn Nets player, along with teammate Andray Blatche and the team's mascot BrooklyKnight served, burgers, fries, and chicken nuggets to customers in the Prospect Lefferts Gardens neighborhood of Brooklyn on Thursday, January 31.
Kris' stint at the fast-food restaurant was to support a "Random Acts of Kindness" program. The nonprofit organization, which was established in 1995, aims to "help everyone create a better world by spreading awareness and increasing engagement in kind actions."
The McDonald's stunt aside, Kris is still entangled in a divorce drama with his soon-to-be ex-wife Kim Kardashian. He seeks an annulment with a claim that the marriage is a fraud, while the reality TV star wants a divorce.
Kim's sister Khloe Kardashian recently called the basketball player "fame-hungry" for dragging out the divorce proceedings. "He's, in my opinion, delusional. He's delusional, I don't know why he's asking for anything," the wife of Lamar Odom said.
"He got married, just like she got married. I mean, I think he's just fame-hungry, in my opinion, and wants money. I don't know. Everything he's doing is so gross to me."
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'