Lady GaGa Fires Back at Former Assistant in Lawsuit Deposition
Lady GaGa is fuming at her former employee who sues her for alleged unpaid overtime. In an August 6 deposition, the singer threw a series of rants toward Jennifer O'Neill, saying her ex-assistant was "majorly unqualified" and calling her a "f**king hood rat who is suing me for money that she didn't earn."
"This whole case is bulls**t and you know it," the Mother Monsters said in rage. The singer insisted that Jennifer, who accused the star of owing her $393,000 in unpaid overtime, "knew exactly what she was getting into, and she knew there was no overtime." She said her former aide agreed to $75,000 salary a year.
The "Born This Way" hitmaker elaborated her complaints toward Jennifer, who worked for her from 2009 to 2011. "One of the biggest problems I had with Jen is that I felt like she didn't lay out all my stuff for me. There is 20 bags and there is only one me, and I can't sift through everything," she noted.
"You don't get a schedule that is like you punch in and you can play f**ing Tetris at your desk for four hours and then you punch out at the end of the day," she went on as quoted by New York Post. "This is – when I need you, you're available."
Despite failing to do her work properly, Jennifer enjoyed the perks that came with the job. "It is, like, such an amazing luxury that I get to travel the world and have planes, she doesn't even see what a luxury it is, but she thinks it's owed to her for no reason," said GaGa. "She slept in Egyptian cotton sheets every night, in five-star hotels, on private planes, eating caviar."
"I'm going to give all the money that she wants to my employees that work hard for me now that deserve it," she stated.
More Lady GaGa News
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama