Jennifer Lawrence Reveals to Jimmy Kimmel: My Boobs Are Uneven
Jennifer Lawrence, who attended Golden Globe Awards and SAG Awards despite feeling unwell, talked about her bout with walking pneumonia in a recent visit to "Jimmy Kimmel Live!". After two shots of tequila and a beer, she made a quite revelation about her boobs.
The "Silver Linings Playbook" actress told Jimmy Kimmel that she left a doctor's office with a new concern after a check-up. "I just went to the doctor and I got a chest X-ray of my lungs and discovered that my breasts are uneven. That was all I saw," she said.
"I was, like, standing there with these doctors and they're, like, looking at my lungs," she recalled the awkward visit to the doctor, "and it felt like an elephant in the room and I was like, 'Are my breasts uneven?' They were just kind of like stifled and uncomfortable, obviously."
"And so I kept thinking, 'Well, I'm gonna dig myself out of this hole by bringing it up again...," the 22-year-old actress continued. "So he's like, 'Alright, our radiologist will get back to you about your lungs', and I was like, 'And my breasts?' "
"Are you worried about that?" the host asked her. "Is that a concern?" "It wasn't until the X-ray. I just hope no one will ever see my breasts in an X-ray," the actress replied. "I hope I'm never seen in that light."
The Katniss Everdeen of "The Hunger Games" blamed it on the alcohol for her "revealing" interview. "Your producer made me do two shots of tequila and a beer," she said at the beginning of the show, "but the beer was my decision."
In a separate interview with Piers Morgan, Lawrence talked about her alleged wardrobe malfunction at the SAGs. "Somebody trips me on the way, I remember that ... and yeah, there it starts to fall off. And then I'm keeping it together, keeping it together, then my pants fall off again!" she said.
Speaking of the dress further, she told the Daily Mail, "It's the way the dress was structured. It's a tiered dress, which I didn't understand until I sat down and saw my thighs through sheer material and thought, 'What's going on?!' So yes, that was a surprise, but not a malfunction."
"It was supposed to do that, though. I planned it," she jokingly added. "I was concerned people would start talking about the award that I won, and my acting, so I thought I'd pull a stunt just to get things back to where they need to be."
More Jennifer Lawrence News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'