Kim Kardashian Shows Off Baby Bump During Photo Shoot
Pregnant Kim Kardashian has proudly shown off her growing belly. The 32-year-old reality TV star shared a lovely photograph of her baby bump via Instagram on Thursday, 31 January, with a caption read, "Well hello there! #PoppedOuttaNowhere!!!"
The photograph was taken during a photo shoot with Khloe Kardashian, Kim's younger sister for the girls' Sears clothing line. In the picture, Kim wears a tight black dress which flaunts her curves and Khloe pulls up the peplum waist of Kim's dress, revealing Kim's baby bump.
The mom-to-be has been proudly exposing her pregnancy ever since her boyfriend, Kanye West, 35, announced in December that Kim is pregnant with his baby. Earlier this week, the star of reality show "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" exposed her baby bump in a tight gym outfit. She wore tight spandex pants and low-cut T-shirts when she visited a gym in Los Angeles on Wednesday, 30 January night.
During her pregnancy, Kim has been craving fattening food, especially sweets. She can't resist them but she doesn't want to gain weight either, so she keeps working out with celebrity trainer Tracy Anderson.
A friend of the Kardashians told HollywoodLife.com, "Kim is eating for two. She is just craving so many sweets now, like pies and ice cream. She is working out a lot because she doesn't want to turn into a pregnant blimp!"
Though Kim and Kanye were willing to share the pregnancy news, they plan not to include their baby on her reality shows. "When he or she decides that's what they want to do, then that will be a decision. From the start, as of now, that's just a personal choice that Kanye and I have made. We're going to try to keep it as private as possible," Kim recently said on "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kourtney Kardashian on Reconciling With Scott Disick: 'I'm So Not There Yet'
- Listen to Preview of Carly Rae Jepsen's 'E.Mo.Tion: Side B' Tracks
- Here's Your First Look at Kristin Chenoweth's Easter on 'American Gods'
- Prince's Paisley Park Home Will Be Open for Public in October
- Terminally Ill Fan Got Special Screening of 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Before Passing
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week