Rooney Mara and Channing Tatum Steal the Show at 'Side Effects' N.Y. Premiere
Steven Soderbergh's "Side Effects" has just been premiered in New York on Thursday night, January 31. Taking place at the AMC Lincoln Square Theatre, the special screening event brought together the film's starry cast members that included the likes of Rooney Mara, Channing Tatum, Jude Law and Catherine Zeta-Jones.
Mara stole the show with her simple-but-elegant look. Arranging her dyed dark hair into a super sleek do, the Oscar-nominated actress looked fashionable in a long-sleeved white dress with embroidery details on the shoulders and skirt lining. The New York-born actress didn't put on any accessories to finish off her already-gorgeous look but she opted to pair her knee-length dress with nude-colored pumps.
Zeta-Jones was another belle of the ball at the event. Arriving together with husband Michael Douglas, the brunette beauty opted for an edgier look with a patterned tailed tube dress that exposed her sexiness. She let her long hair loose and sported dark-polished nails under her peep-toe shoes to complete her gorgeous look.
Also spotted on the red carpet was co-star Vinessa Shaw who kept it modest in a black-and-green sheer dress with floral details. The blond beauty was joined by male leads Tatum and Law who both looked dapper in their tailored suits.
"Side Effects" (formerly known as "The Bitter Pill") is a provocative thriller about Emily (Mara) and Martin (Tatum), a successful New York couple whose world unravels when a new drug prescribed by Emily's psychiatrist (Law) - intended to treat anxiety - has unexpected side effects. The prescription drugs drive Em to unknowingly murder her husband, and she must stand trial for the crime.
The thriller will arrive in theaters Stateside on February 8.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris