Ben and Jerry Unveils '30 Rock'-Themed Flavor as Show Airs Final Episode
Ben & Jerry marked the end of "30 Rock" by unveiling its new flavor, which is inspired by the NBC comedy. On Thursday, January 31, the Vermont-based ice-cream company announced Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl would be available for purchase this spring.
"It's as sweet and tart as Liz Lemon herself," said Ben & Jerry's co-founder Jerry Greenfield of the flavor which is named after Tina Fey's character. Before Liz Lemon, the company has released Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Monty Python's Vermonty Python and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to honor the comedians.
On the same day Ben & Jerry revealed its new flavor, "30 Rock" aired its last episode after seven seasons. The show had a sentimental farewell as the characters found a way to say "I love you" to each other. "There's a reason people don't say honest goodbyes. It's because when stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," Liz told Tracy.
The one-hour series finale also saw the return of guest stars Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek as Jack's ex-girlfriends, and Conan O'Brien as one of Liz's ex-boyfriends. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" stars Ice-T and Richard Belzer, and the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, made appearances as well.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?