Ben and Jerry Unveils '30 Rock'-Themed Flavor as Show Airs Final Episode
Ben & Jerry marked the end of "30 Rock" by unveiling its new flavor, which is inspired by the NBC comedy. On Thursday, January 31, the Vermont-based ice-cream company announced Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl would be available for purchase this spring.
"It's as sweet and tart as Liz Lemon herself," said Ben & Jerry's co-founder Jerry Greenfield of the flavor which is named after Tina Fey's character. Before Liz Lemon, the company has released Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Monty Python's Vermonty Python and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to honor the comedians.
On the same day Ben & Jerry revealed its new flavor, "30 Rock" aired its last episode after seven seasons. The show had a sentimental farewell as the characters found a way to say "I love you" to each other. "There's a reason people don't say honest goodbyes. It's because when stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," Liz told Tracy.
The one-hour series finale also saw the return of guest stars Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek as Jack's ex-girlfriends, and Conan O'Brien as one of Liz's ex-boyfriends. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" stars Ice-T and Richard Belzer, and the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, made appearances as well.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal