Ben and Jerry Unveils '30 Rock'-Themed Flavor as Show Airs Final Episode
Ben & Jerry marked the end of "30 Rock" by unveiling its new flavor, which is inspired by the NBC comedy. On Thursday, January 31, the Vermont-based ice-cream company announced Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl would be available for purchase this spring.
"It's as sweet and tart as Liz Lemon herself," said Ben & Jerry's co-founder Jerry Greenfield of the flavor which is named after Tina Fey's character. Before Liz Lemon, the company has released Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Monty Python's Vermonty Python and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to honor the comedians.
On the same day Ben & Jerry revealed its new flavor, "30 Rock" aired its last episode after seven seasons. The show had a sentimental farewell as the characters found a way to say "I love you" to each other. "There's a reason people don't say honest goodbyes. It's because when stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," Liz told Tracy.
The one-hour series finale also saw the return of guest stars Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek as Jack's ex-girlfriends, and Conan O'Brien as one of Liz's ex-boyfriends. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" stars Ice-T and Richard Belzer, and the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, made appearances as well.
- Drake Admits Nicki Minaj Was the Reason Behind His Meek Mill Feud
- 'The Walking Dead' Will Reveal Who Helped Daryl Escape the Sanctuary
- Beyonce Is Suffering From Bad Morning Sickness
- You're Not the Victim! Brad Pitt Blasts Angelina Jolie's Cambodian Interview
- Watch Migos' Energetic Performance of 'Bad and Boujee' on 'Ellen'
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'