Ben and Jerry Unveils '30 Rock'-Themed Flavor as Show Airs Final Episode
Ben & Jerry marked the end of "30 Rock" by unveiling its new flavor, which is inspired by the NBC comedy. On Thursday, January 31, the Vermont-based ice-cream company announced Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl would be available for purchase this spring.
"It's as sweet and tart as Liz Lemon herself," said Ben & Jerry's co-founder Jerry Greenfield of the flavor which is named after Tina Fey's character. Before Liz Lemon, the company has released Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Monty Python's Vermonty Python and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to honor the comedians.
On the same day Ben & Jerry revealed its new flavor, "30 Rock" aired its last episode after seven seasons. The show had a sentimental farewell as the characters found a way to say "I love you" to each other. "There's a reason people don't say honest goodbyes. It's because when stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," Liz told Tracy.
The one-hour series finale also saw the return of guest stars Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek as Jack's ex-girlfriends, and Conan O'Brien as one of Liz's ex-boyfriends. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" stars Ice-T and Richard Belzer, and the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, made appearances as well.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date