Ben and Jerry Unveils '30 Rock'-Themed Flavor as Show Airs Final Episode
Ben & Jerry marked the end of "30 Rock" by unveiling its new flavor, which is inspired by the NBC comedy. On Thursday, January 31, the Vermont-based ice-cream company announced Liz Lemon Greek Frozen Yogurt with a Blueberry Lavender Swirl would be available for purchase this spring.
"It's as sweet and tart as Liz Lemon herself," said Ben & Jerry's co-founder Jerry Greenfield of the flavor which is named after Tina Fey's character. Before Liz Lemon, the company has released Stephen Colbert's Americone Dream, Monty Python's Vermonty Python and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Snack to honor the comedians.
On the same day Ben & Jerry revealed its new flavor, "30 Rock" aired its last episode after seven seasons. The show had a sentimental farewell as the characters found a way to say "I love you" to each other. "There's a reason people don't say honest goodbyes. It's because when stuff is coming to an end, people freak out and they act crazy," Liz told Tracy.
The one-hour series finale also saw the return of guest stars Julianne Moore and Salma Hayek as Jack's ex-girlfriends, and Conan O'Brien as one of Liz's ex-boyfriends. "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" stars Ice-T and Richard Belzer, and the Democratic leader in the U.S. House of Representatives, Nancy Pelosi, made appearances as well.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease