'30 Rock' Star Tracy Morgan Expecting Fourth Child
Almost at the same time "30 Rock" aired its last episode, the show's star Tracy Morgan dropped happy news. He's very excited about expecting another baby. "I am over the moon excited and just want a happy and healthy baby and a safe delivery for Megan," he told PEOPLE.
The 44-year-old American comedian surely can't wait for the arrival of his first child together with his fiancee Megan Wollover, 26, as he recently told Rolling Stone, "You know what happiness is? Happiness is a simple thing, man, it's having something to look forward to." Having had three sons from his previous marriage, Morgan hopes for a baby daughter this time. From his 23 years of marriage with Sabina Morgan, he's already had Tracy Jr., Malcolm and Gitrid.
Morgan got engaged to Wollover in early 2012 but only announced it six months later when attending Primetime Emmy Awards in September. Wollover said the proposal was traditional. "It wasn't anything crazy. He was on bended knee and everything," she said.
The TV show starring Morgan, "30 Rock", started airing on NBC in October 2006 and ended its run on Thursday, 31 January after seven seasons. During its seven-year run, the show created by Tina Fey has won and has been nominated for many awards, including at Emmy Awards, SAG Awards and People's Choice Awards, despite the fact that the rating kept dropping.
The situation comedy also stars Jane Krakowski, Jack McBrayer, Scott Adsit, Judah Friedlander, Katrina Bowden, Keith Powell, Lonny Ross, John Lutz, Kevin Brown, Grizz Chapman and Maulik Pancholy.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign